18 weeks pregnant and boobs stopped growing

lovinmummy

Reaction score
hi i just want to put it out there that i am a worrier and i worry about every little thing there is to worry about n then some.. i cant help it.. but anyways.. i am currently 18 weeks n 2 days pregnant and just noticed last night that my boobs have gotten smaller n softer than what they were.. i was a 12d gone up to a 12dd and now might have to go down a size again.. was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.. my partner doesnt see any reason to worry.. maybe its just my hormone levels going crazy or something.. i dunno.. i have been super cranky lately tho.. hehe.. :blush: for some reason it just really bothers me.. they were fairly big for my size.. im only short and little anyway.. hello pamela anderson, so i guess im not really complaining just wonderng if anyone around the same time in pregnancy experienced this and if it is normal.. if i should just stop worrying.. thanks <3 xox any thoughts would be great

Hey there. With my first I didnt grow at all until 25 weeks and then it was just a little bit but id have days where they were firm and big and other days where they were smaller and softer again. Im not sure why it happened. Im assuming something to do with hormones though. Never caused me a problem and I had tons of milk a few days after my daughter was born.

This time I still havent grown at all. Well see what happens when I hit 25 weeks this time.

Well, for me personally, they got much "fuller" my first trimester (super sore and what not) but now into my 2nd trimester, they've gotten NO bigger and do seem a tad less full... maybe they are just settled down more now? I'm sure it's just fine though hun.

I bet once baby arrives and your milk comes in, you'll have NO concerns and wish you could get back the less sore BBs! I know I will- I start off at 36-D... so who knows how big they may get later on! Yikes ;)

I'm 27 weeks and mine haven't grown at all, I think most women have said that theirs didn't grow until the baby came and their milk came in - aside from initial swelling from the progesterone boost we get :thumbup:

haha fair enough.. thanks ladies.. your advice really helped ease my mind a bit :) i already have a 15 month old daughter and i cant really remember all that happened being pregnant with her.. so not quite sure whether to be worried or not.. but i now know that it is quite normal.. thankyou both so much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->