• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

18 weeks small amount red spotting

Tommee

Reaction score
I'm 18 weeks (going by my scan dates) I've gone by my LMP on my ticker. Tonight I went to the bathroom and wiped small amounts of bright red spots. My heart sank and been going every 2 minutes since and nothing?

I was very constipated yesterday and had to strain for 2 hours but that was yesterday I've been fine today. I have no cramping just this small amount of spotting. I'm so worried I suffered losses in the past but all were before 12 weeks. I'm also o negative blood group so wondering would I need an anti D injection.

Had a week from hell so far so this just tops it off.

Anyone else had this what can it be?

I am also RH negitive. My doctor told me anytime there is bleeding I would need the shot. You should call and see about getting checked out to be on the safe side.

I would call my doctor or midwife if I were you hun, they could maybe arrange a scan or something. But I have had some bleeding aswell and it all turned out to be fine. Hope all is well :flower: xx

I really wouldn't worry about it especially if you were straining a lot with a bowel movement. You probably just irritated the cervix!

:hugs: sure everything will be fine but i would check it out with ur midwife.
as for the shot i have no idea sorry xx

Thank ladies.

I phoned first thing this morning and was told to go straight away, first thing they did was listen the to heartbeat which was lovely and strong :happydance: I just burst into tears I've been so worried all night.

The Doctor did an internal and said that I had a raw spot on my cervix which could be my erosion coming back. I suffered in the past with this.

I did have to have the anti D best to be safe then sorry.

So all is well for now :cloud9:

Is always good to double check, but it could be due to constipation and pushing xx

Glad you got checked. All the best with the rest of your pregnancy cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"