18 weeks today :0)

happygal

mum of 3
Reaction score
:happydance: yey we are 18 weeks today, roll on new years day when we will be half way :happydance: sorry for another pointless post but i get really happy every friday when we are another week closer to meeting our little lady :happydance: sometimes it feels like time is going slowly but when i sit and think about it, times really flying by, i cant believe we are almost half way :thumbup:

its not just me that gets excited with each passing week then lol x

no I love it, every friday I look pregnancy guru on youtube and whats gonna be happening this week

Haha i get overly excited when each week goes by. But then no week is good enough for me. Like now i'm nearly 17 weeks, i want to be 18 weeks!
I think this will stop after 20 weeks :rofl:

Yay for 18 weeks!!! I cant believe ill be leaving tri 2 in 3 days im so not ready! lol

Woohoo! I'm 18weeks too! :) Did you notice we've moved up a box on our ticker? hehe! It's so exciting! xxx

I get excited every week. and get more excited when my baby moves up a box :haha: It feels like yesterday i was 18 weeks. Time went soo slow from 13-19 weeks coz i had my scan booked at 19 weeks and I was counting down. Since then I dont know where the trime has flown!!

Congrats!! I know the feeling. Thursday has become my favourite day of the week...as that's when I move up a week x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I'm 18 weeks today too!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I look forward to Fridays too, and always log on in the morning to see what my new ticker says!!

I didn't realise that new year was the half way point, I'll definitely be celebrating that milestone!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I'm 18 weeks today too!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I look forward to Fridays too, and always log on in the morning to see what my new ticker says!!

I didn't realise that new year was the half way point, I'll definitely be celebrating that milestone!

yep, 1st of jan we will be 20 weeks :happydance:

Awwww yay!

Im only 10 weeks off when i went into labour with my last eek!!!!

I know what you mean -- I am 26 weeks today and it's first thing that I thought about when I woke up :) That said though, I am still very much in denial :)

Congrats on your new box :)

I had 18 weeks yesterday. It really is fascinating:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"