18 weeks today

cmharbour

Reaction score
18 weeks today almost half way there. I haven't felt much movement I think I have but not sure. Going to find out the sex on Jan 8th. I can't wait :):kiss:

Yay we're not far from each other and I find out the sex on 7 Jan :D how excitin!! Congrats on being nearly half way there :D x

Thanks May Baby. Have you felt movement yet? I am getting nervous as I think I have and then I think I haven't I am not sure what the heck to think

hello cmharbour and MayBaby

I am 18 weeks tomorrow and find out the sex on 7th Jan

I haven't felt any movement at all yet

Hi, I didnt feel anything until I was almost 19 weeks. I was a bit like you though for a bit - was it or wasnt it? Lol. You can tell for sure a few weeks after :)

Boudica...you have just made me feel so much better :) Even though I know my doctor said I def. should be feeling movement by 20 weeks I want to feel him/her now. Good luck on finding out the sex. Lets hope that they corporate with us and show us what they got ;) My luck the legs will be closed or something ;) Can't wait for you to post to let us all know :)

Thank you Thank you Lisa. It calms me down now for a bit :) I will be much more happier when I get to see him/her again. I haven't seen the baby since 12 weeks it seems like forever.

I hope they do too:happydance: I can't wait to find out.

I'm not worried about lack of feeling movement. I've got enough on my plate dealing with constipation and the runs:blush:

Last Thursday I heard the heartbeat and the midwife said it sounded perfect, and not to worry about not feeling anything.

I hear you Boudica. I actually had the runs as well for a couple days and figured it was something I ate. We heard the HB on the 10th of December and she said the baby had a nice strong heartbeat but you saying that makes me feel a lot better. I will just calm down and let the movements come to me. Thank you so much.

Yay for 18 weeks! I find out Jan 4th and i cant wait! Ive been feeling a ton of movement but thats most likely because its my second so i know what to look for. I find if i lay on my back i can feel the movement more sometimes it feels like bubbles popping and other times its more like a fish swimming around i love it! Cant wait til you can feel it too and to find out all the bump colors!

Tara - I am now going to lie on my back for ages:thumbup: Thanks for the tip x

hope it helps :) feeling movement is one of the best things about being preggo and youll miss it when its gone! So enjoy as long as you can :)

i was 18 weeks yesterday and find out on the 6th jan :)

i felt some good solid kicks a couple of weeks ago and the mw said (as i was at my appointment the next day) that the baby had moved right to the front, but now i just feel the odd 'ping' and the odd squirming feeling. i feel most when i lie on my bed at night. after lying still for about 10 mins bump obviously wakes up. have also been told today that sitting on the stairs with your knees hugged up to your chest (why on the stairs i don't know) is a really good way of feeling early movement :)

abz xx

I laid on my back last night and i thought i felt something like a fish inside it was weird I was certain it was the baby but I also thought it was wishful thinking.

Sounds like you felt the baby!! I usually feel baby when I put my legs up to my chest (knees up) funny feeling but reassuring at the same time

Oh, you've all got your scans before me, mine isn't til Jan 14th and I'll be 1 day off 22 weeks by then. We're not planning to find out the sex though, staying firmly on team yellow!

I haven't felt any definite movement yet either, just a few "is it or isn't it" twinges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->