• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

18 Years Old && Pregnant

JaydensMommy09

Engaged && Expectin #1
Reaction score
Hi I am New 2 BNB and I am 18 years old. I am 15w 5d pregnant. I am very nervous about being a mother and even more nervous about being a teen mother. I am happy about being in such a supportive enviorment. I am excited about my life and I believe that GOD has a plan for me.

hey hunni

welcome to BnB

im a teen mummy too so i know excatly feel even tho im a bit younger than you. You will be fine hunni, trust me. If you ever need to chat PM me :D :hugs:
xx

U r lucky girl just enjoy this wonder time its good news celebrate it ...we are also trying for a baby from 7 months but no luck pray for us.eagerly waiting for this good news ...and u have one be happy and dont worry the time will learn u everything easily..dear.

U r lucky girl just enjoy this wonder time its good news celebrate it ...we are also trying for a baby from 7 months but no luck pray for us.eagerly waiting for this good news ...and u have one be happy and dont worry the time will learn u everything easily..dear.

:dust: I send you all the baby dust in the world!!!:dust:

welcome and good luck. i was a teen mum, sill am. dont worry u will be fine. private message me if u ever want a chat

It must be a bit scary - but let your faith guide you! Congratulations. He will work it all out for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"