:(

mummykel1984

Reaction score
i took a ebay cheapy test last week and i swear there was a v v v faint line there but i've heard it may be an evap line...i'm soooo nervous about testin wiv a fr test 2moro wen they come..i will be 6 days away from af turnin up...i dont no how i will cope wiv the dissapointment this is our 5th month ttc#3 and i no sum of u have been tryin months and months but the disapointment every month is awful...sorry needed 2 ofload some feelins lol xx

yeah, IC's can be just downright mean. I've vowed to never use them again. Get yourself a couple of packs of FRER and I hope one of them turns out to be a BFP for you.

Good luck, hunni.

I will NEVER use ICs again. they are so cruel. I have had so many evaps within the 5 minute time limit.... Good Luck

good luck with the testin. a week late sounds good:thumbup: :dust: well done for not wasting loads of cash on hpts and waiting sooo long to test, that take some doing girl!!!! xxxx

af 6 days away is pretty early 2 get a :bfp: so dnt get disheartened yet! I'm holding off testing 2 as dont want 2 c a :bfn: so i know how u feel. Good luck and keep us posted with the results! :dust:

sorry was readin ur post again and am not sure whether u mean u due af in 6 days or u r 6 days late!!!

Yeah me either hun 6 days late or 6 days until :witch: is due?

I am 13dpo today and have not tested yet I have IC's but I hate them also, I kinda think I am out this month anyway so not going to test

Good luck to you though honey fingers crossed xx

xx

6 days before AF is early and only a small % of woman get positives this early.

Good luck testing

X

good luck testing! i swear im going to wait until ive missed my af haha we will see xx

i hope you get your BFP soon hun

what does IC mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"