18dpo and spotting also cbd question

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Ok so mini freak out today this morning I've been spotting a little it's a very light brown colour and i have to root a bit to find it:blush: but it's definitely there!
So i did i cbd this morning and it still said 2-3 what dpo did everyone get 3+? I'm​ 18 dpo today ��

i really wouldnt worry about the digis i was nearly 6 weeks when i got 3+ and on my last pregnancy they actually fell in weeks. Went from 2-3 back to 1-2. They are not reliable. Also dont need to worry about brown spotting its old blood. Dont be rooting around looking for it.

Brown is old blood so normally fine hun, don't go rooting!
As for the cb digis waste of time hun, my sister was 5 1/2 weeks and still showing 2-3, ended up having bloods done as had some pain her levels was over 8000

I still got 2-3 at 5+1/22dpo but had a scan yesterday measuring bang on for my dates! I think they've made them less sensitive as I always got 3+ at 18/19dpo in previous years! My other tests were all just as dark as with previous pregnancies, which is what leads me to think it's the CBD.

You ladies are amazing I've calmed down a bit now and remembered I had loads of spotting in my last pregnancy and it was fine still not got a great feeling about this one but there is nothing i can do either way.
Were any body elses test this light at 18dpo?

Attachments

• IMG_20170414_141402.jpg
    IMG_20170414_141402.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
Those tests are perfect at 18dpo

They are blazing! Those ones don't get a whole lot darker than that!

Thank you ladies i haven't been saving them as the colour changes a lot as they dry but i think it might be the same or a tad darker than the other days here is my free progression there isn't a lot of difference between 16 and 18 dpo but I'm trying not to let it worry me :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20170414_105727.jpg
    IMG_20170414_105727.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
18dpo frer is definitely darker than 16dpo, even without enlarging it i can see it. Try and stop testing is you can, as it will stress you out more, I stopped for that reason, though I know how reassuring it is seeing pretty lines, it can't/won't change the outcome xxx

oh and the ic look like mine at 18dpo as well x

ive freaked myself out so badly with tests this time, cried my eyes out several times convinced i was losing baby over lighter tests but all was fine you cant use them as a measure.

ive freaked myself out so badly with tests this time, cried my eyes out several times convinced i was losing baby over lighter tests but all was fine you cant use them as a measure.
Really? Was it the ics or the frer? Did they ever get darker? Congratulations to you :happydance:

It was frer it went really light one day and then another day it took about 3 days to get darker. But this baby is fine. Literally heard its hb this morning.

Thank you it's as such a worry in the early days i feels like every day is taking forever and now I'm noticing every little cramp and twinge :cry:

Cramps and twinges are normal in fact with my mmc's one thing I noticed is that I stopped cramping probably because nothing was growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->