18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pineapple

Reaction score
Hello people. I had an abortion earlier this year....
I have been on the pill for 14days now. I have one more week to go before i stop taking them when in theory my period should be due.
I had unprotected sex before then though so could i be pregnant?
I keep feeling like my period is about to come, is this normal if im on the pill?
Is it normal to feel as though a period is arriving, even though im on the pill which i thought was meant to stop pms symptoms.
I have also slept with three other guys from the 11th day of being on the pill, although i used a condom with one of them.please help.xx

I'm not being funny, but why are you having sex without condoms with so many guys? Aren't you afraid of getting an STD? :|

Thats what i'd like to know...

all i can say is no the pill is not supposed to take away pms symptoms in fact before i ever took the pill, i never had cramps and when i started the pill i had them.

Welcome to BnB!

I'm not being funny, but why are you having sex without condoms with so many guys? Aren't you afraid of getting an STD? :|

I was wondering that too... You say from the 11th day you've had sex with 3 guys, and you've only been on it 14 days...so that's in the last 3 days?? If I were you I'd be more worried about STDs than getting pregnant. The pill can give you period-type symptoms, especially as your body is getting used to it

I wasnt using condoms because i was on the pill.
The guys i have been sleeping with are ex's.
Please dont lecture me on STIs, i was on another baby forum and all i got from it was people not believeing a word i was saying and being sceptical, hence why i am here now.
Does anyone believe that i am pregnant, i have taken 2 tests which were both negative but do you think i tested too soon?
xxx

i think it is too soon and think personally you should go see your doctor and get checked out, if your ex's are sleeping with you then no doubt they are sleeping with others.

if your ex's are sleeping with you then no doubt they are sleeping with others.

Was thinking the same thing. Best thing to do is wait and see if you get your period, if not then test x

I agree with the others. You're generally not protected against pregnancy when on the pill until after you've completed your first month on the pills. Doctors always say to use another form of birth control until after you've been on them for 4 weeks.

So, yes you COULD be pregnant. It may be too soon to test. When is your period due?

im really confused as to when my period was... i remember it being on when i was at the nelson mandella concert so it was around the 28th June, maybe a bit before.
But after i got back from my holiday on July 16th, 2days later i was on the pill. so now im really confused as to when i should take a test.xxx

listen if you think you are pregnant stop taking the pill. you can always start taking it again next month. only way u will find out is to stop taking it leave it three days (or so) and then take a test if you havn't come on.
and please god stop sleeping with ppl (even if they are your ex's) with no contraception.

im really confused as to when my period was... i remember it being on when i was at the nelson mandella concert so it was around the 28th June, maybe a bit before.
But after i got back from my holiday on July 16th, 2days later i was on the pill. so now im really confused as to when i should take a test.xxx

So, you're last period was July 14th or 16th I'm assuming. Are you a day 1 starter or Sunday starter?

well first of all stop taking the pill if you think you may be preg.
have you had any symtoms
and if you are preg are you planning on keeping baby??
xx

My period was not in july???
My last period was from the 23rd to the 28th of June. Ive messed my cycle up with this pill, thats why im confused as to when it should come.
xxx

and also, wots a day one starter or sunday starter? what does that mean?xxx

i got preg on the pill but didnt know i was because i bleed when on the week break from the pill, my docter told me that the bleeds you have are not "periods" as such but just a reaction to not taking the pill, i didnt realy understand but what i just wanted to make sure u knew was that the bleeding is not definative because you can still bleed but be pregnant like i did. hope that helped x

Day one starter means you start the bcp pack on the day you get your period. Sunday starter means you start the pack the Sunday after you get your period.

Okay, so you missed a month. Hun, I'd take a test.

o... in that case... wel im not a sunday or a other starter if thats what you call it.
I started the packs of pills no where near my period. i mean. i didnt take them around the time of my period. i became impatient so started on some random two weeks ago.
???xxxx

o... in that case... wel im not a sunday or a other starter if thats what you call it.
I started the packs of pills no where near my period. i mean. i didnt take them around the time of my period. i became impatient so started on some random two weeks ago.
???xxxx

Oh that's not good, you're not supposed to take them that way. Didn't the doctor's office give you any instructions?? Stop taking the bcp's, they aren't doing you any good. Wait for a period then take them. In the meantime, since you haven't had a period in 6 weeks, you should take a pregnancy test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"