18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all pregnancy tests ive taken are all negative.
and these pills were given to me w hen i was a t marie stopes for the abortion.
xxx

The bottom line is, yes, you could be pregnant. Be patient and test again in a week or so if you still haven't gotten your period.

all pregnancy tests ive taken are all negative.
and these pills were given to me w hen i was a t marie stopes for the abortion.
xxx

Wait until you get your period, then start your new pack. Since you're taking your current pack wrong, you're not protected against pregnancy. Use condoms - you should use condoms anyway...

If you don't get your period this month, see your doctor.

kk. by the way... does anyone know the symptoms of ibs (irritable bowel syndrome)??
before i went out last night, i got nervous...and it was gross, the worst diarohea ive ever seen.. is this a result of the tablets im on???
xxx

I think IBS is different for different people my sis had it but it did the opposite she was very very bunged up!!

The girls are right with the advice, unless you start the pills on the 1st day of your period then you're not protected, as it hasn't stopped ovulation unless you take them from the begining. Start again on the 1st day of your next period if you're still getting negative pregnancy tests, make sure you remember to take them on time too hun, as if you miss one you're not protected either. x

I can tell you one thing for sure is , DONT STOP USING CONDOMS even if your on the pill , I was on it for 3 years and the one time i didnt use the "wet suite" well my son came along lol

We dont want to judge you hun but your young and you need to keep yourself safe and happy ..take care of yourself

I agree with the others. You're generally not protected against pregnancy when on the pill until after you've completed your first month on the pills. Doctors always say to use another form of birth control until after you've been on them for 4 weeks.

So, yes you COULD be pregnant. It may be too soon to test. When is your period due?

i always got told by my docter that you are protected straight away, bt to be honest i didn't believe it =s

I'm sorry but i can't say anything nice right now... So I'll stick with GET TO THE DOCTORS!

I totally agree with the other girls you have been stupid not to protect yourself from sti and std....but regards to the pill you are not protected if you dont take it correctly and from what you have said it would seem very unlikely that you have been protected whilst taking it. It will also mess with your bodys natural hormones and can cause all sorts of disruption like the bad stomache and even making you so late, it can als produce wrong reading on pregnancy tests. I seriously think you should go to your doctor.Ande just take more care and have a bit more respect for yourself (sory if it sounds harsh but wasnt 1 abortion traumatc enough???) x

I agree with the other ladies. Go to the doctors. You don't realise how foolish you are by not using condoms, whther they are your exes or not, i'm sure they still sleep around as you are.
If you are pregnant, I hope you realise how lucky you are to be able to conceive. There are some ladies here who have been trying for years. I'm sure they'd give an arm and a leg to 'accidentally' fall pregnant.

Take a pregnancy test. Ask for an alternative method of contraception such as the coil, implants etc as you seem in a muddle with the pill. ALWAYS use condoms, and stop sleeping around. Abortion is not a form of contraceptive and surely an awful experience. Do not want to sound like an old meanie, but take some control over your future. Take care

As far as i'm aware the pill does not affect IBS at all. I suffer with IBS and take the pill but the IBS is a seperate issue and wasn't caused by the pill.

I'm gonna agree with some of the other girls. Especially whoever said you need to get some self-respect.

You've already had one abortion so why the hell are you risking the chance of another pregnancy just to end another babys life??

If you're sleeping around how would you even know who the dad was if you did get pregnant?

& then theres STD's and STI's like everyone has said

I honestly cannot believe you cant see what you're doing is stupid and also dangerous!

(sory if it sounds harsh but wasnt 1 abortion traumatc enough???) x

Obviously not,
sorry hun but the way you introduced yourself wasnt great!!
You introduce yourself as someone who has already had an abortion earlier on in the year! :(!! I dont understand how that hasnt stopped you from risking an unplanned pregnancy yet again!!

So your saying you have had sex with 3 different men in 5 days?!?! :confused: I agree with others.... whether they are exes or not there is still a risk of STDs!!

So if you was pregnant you wouldnt know who the father was either??

As far as Im aware the pill doesnt stop PMS symptoms but can help with how strong they are!!

if your last period was end of june then testing now would give you a answer however if its BFN and still no period you should see your doc!! And probably talk to him/her about how your meant to take the pill!!

hi again..
ive taken another test and its negative... stil no sign of my period.
Im so confused.Where is my period? and when do i take the pregnancy test?
please please help im worrying about it constantly.x

Are you now in the week break between packs of pills?

This is obviously a wind up....nobody would join a parenting forum and just post that:dohh:

O for good ness sake. I am not winding any body up ok! I had this with the last forum and got no where.
I am an 18yr old female on here seeking help, not winding any body up ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"