18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to stop sleeping with so many people honey, its not healthy mentally as well as the risks on stds etc.

pm me if you want to talk

I'd really recommend more counselling to help you cope with how you're feeling... I'm always on here too if you ever want to talk x

I think it needs to be put quite bluntly hun. You are not in the right position to have a child. After reading one of your posts a few pages back about what your parents said about if you have a baby you'll get fat and your whole life will be ruined. Obviously they are worried about your welfare but sorry, I think that is completely out of order. And I definately think that having the baby 'to show them you can do it' is in no way the attitude of someone who could soon potenially be a mother and not any reason to have a baby. Perhaps the others are right and you do need counselling. As for people calling you a fake, I do actually believe you are genuine and I really hope that that doesn't backfire on me because there are people on here who do really want to give you advice and it would be a shame if you were having us all on. You do really need to speak to some sort of health proffesional though, there is only so much advice us ladies can give you

if i were to have unprotected sex now... after my withdrawal bleed... would i become pregnant?
it was a withdrawal bleed wasnt it,..bearing in mind i was only on the pill for two weeks?
would it be likely that if it was unprotected, that i would quickly become pregnant.xxx

Are you serious? Really sorry, but have you been reading any of the good advice that the lovely ladies have been giving you?

You're planning on having unprotected sex now? I'm confused

i have been reading the advice from the 'lovely ladies' yes.
I... well.:( i really want to have a child now. its all i think of when i wake up in the morning :( im so jealous of other pregnant women and i keep replaying the abortion over an over in my head thinking, why didnt i have the power to walk out of marie stopes?
x

I think you need to talk to someone. You bringing a child into this world now would not be a good idea, sorry to say.

why not though :(
money wouldnt be an issue.
i got my alevel results today aswell :)
x

Can i just say that i understand how all consuming wanting a baby can be. But i think i'm probably in agreement with everyone else. Getting pregnant just to show people you can do it isn't the answer. I also think you do need to talk to someone about your feelings on the abortion you had as it has clearly had a lasting effect on you :hugs:

wel i got a B, C,D
but i was 7marks of an A which was really annoying!!
:( wot bout u?
x

wel i got a B, C,D
but i was 7marks of an A which was really annoying!!
:( wot bout u?
x

i got a b in photography but dropped my other 2 subject mid year so got u's but next year im taking loads more arty stuff haha =]

anyway bk to the subject, i can see why you would want a baby as i very much want one but if you wait oull realise you can do even more for it, yeah i think being a young mum si better in ways but you have to be finacially secure too i believe =]

Seriously?
Please,do you even have a boyfriend? A serious one? Cause in the opening post you said you've slept with three men,so I'm guessing you're not in a relationship,what are you gonna do? Find some stranger to have sex with?
I am really getting mad now!
I should better go.

Seriously?
Please,do you even have a boyfriend? A serious one? Cause in the opening post you said you've slept with three men,so I'm guessing you're not in a relationship,what are you gonna do? Find some stranger to have sex with?
I am really getting mad now!
I should better go.

I agree Amy!!!

I was watching Rikki Lake today... and it reminds me of this post!! Basically girls wanting a baby and sleeping with anyone to get a baby!!

Sorry if this is not your situation but its no way to start a life!!

Do you have any way of supporting a baby financially?
Are you in a replationship or do you just want to get pregnant by any means?
You are on about unprotected sex again... do you not have any self respect, and just think about what diseases you could catch which would wreck any chances of having kids in the future.
You have good A level grades go out and get more education, a life, a job, and a way of supporting your future child, more importantly get more life experience as you dont sound like you have had much.
Get some councilling for what you have been through and ask for help.
Seriously any uprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, whether on the pill or not!!!

why not though :(
money wouldnt be an issue.
i got my alevel results today aswell :)
x

Money is important yes.....

... but so is the babys mother's mental state!! And to be honest I think you need some help!!

You got Alevel results today... gosh when I got mine I went out, got drunk with my friends and had heart to hearts cos we were planning on leaving to go to uni!! I couldnt IMAGINE a baby at that point!!

How your behaving is just stupid and immature. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you are in no way mentally able to support a child right now. If you really need something to love that badly then buy a dog! At least then if you can't look after it, it can be rehomed quite easily.

I was watching Rikki Lake today... and it reminds me of this post!! Basically girls wanting a baby and sleeping with anyone to get a baby!!

Sorry if this is not your situation but its no way to start a life!!

I watched this too. I felt so sad and so angry at those kids at the same time. 13 and wanting a baby saying she had savings she could use. Sorry but it's going to take more than your savings, it's a LIFETIME commitment not one for up until your money runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back