• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

19 Days of High BBT, BFN at 17 DPO.6 days Late.Whats wrong with me!? CHART LINK

Trinigal26

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am soo confused and don't know what to do.
i am currently on 20 DPO and have no BFP yet but my temps are high and continue to go high. I even have a triphasic pattern that began at Day 30.

I was on Vitex for the last 3 mths and then this cycle i had some weird cramping 12 days before my period and so other odds signs that never happened so I stopped taking vitex about a week and half ago just in case i was pregnant.. Do you think stopping vitex can cause me to not have my period? Although my temps tell a different story.

Currently I have creamy CM and a high hard cervix, no sign of AF at all.
I know i have friends that had to get blood test after 10 days late so I know its possible but at this point Im tired of having hope and seeing BFN. I've lost hope but this damn chart is making me crazy..

I honestly believe I did ovulate on Day 18 because of the 3 high temps after. I have seen a very similar chart to mine, even with the dip at 5DPO and she was pregnant but also found out late. I don't know..

Can stress cause my period to be this delayed? But again my temps are really high and have never been this high in my last cycles. They usually drop the day before I get AF.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d940

Any input will be appreciated. Im so lost.
I think i am going to request a Beta test for friday...

I don't know if I can be much help, but 18 days of high temps are a very good sign that you're pregnant. I would call your dr and ask for a blood test if possible. Some women have a hard time getting a positive hpt due to low hcg.

Goodluck! :dust:

Do you think my chart looks like I def ovulated on CD18??

This is my first month charting, but it looks like it to me. Especially since your temps after the dip are higher then the temps before your dip. (which I just recently learned) Plus you had positive opks that day!

I am now 6 days last for AF... I ovulated on day 18.. tested up to this morning and got a stink ugly BFN! I want to scream. I am hoping and pray I get a a BFP soon!

keep me posted on ur results... lets stay hopeful together

Check out my chart today!!
Higher again..

Some are telling me that i probably didn't ovulate on the 18th and maybe the 23 but we didnt BD that whole week after the 18th cause DH was sick. So pregnancy wouldn't be possible!

Im sick to my stomach. i just wish she would show or not show!!!!
Im a week late today.

Im sad and just want to know the answers!!!!!

FX for both of us!

Check out my chart today!!
Higher again..

Some are telling me that i probably didn't ovulate on the 18th and maybe the 23 but we didnt BD that whole week after the 18th cause DH was sick. So pregnancy wouldn't be possible!

Im sick to my stomach. i just wish she would show or not show!!!!
Im a week late today.

Im sad and just want to know the answers!!!!!

FX for both of us!

Your chart looks very similar to mine i think, im 24dpo now!!!!!!

When are you going to test? Have you? Im gonna test again on Mothers day.. What an amazing gift if I finally get my BFP!!!!!!!

Your chart looks great too!!! Whats going on with us!!!!!
Did you ask your doctor??

No i think im going to go hospital tomorrow and find out what is going on.

Good luck girl, let me know what happens!!!
I have an appointment next thursday..

FX we get the news we've been dreaming for!!!!
xoxoxox

This must be driving you crazy ladies, it does look like you ov'ed the day assigned by FF. If I were you, I'd ask for a blood test.

Good luck!

Thanks girl!! I already moved my appointment to next thursday. I will test sunday and pray i see two lines though..ahhh it is driving me insane!

She ended up getting her BFP 3 months later in August if you look at her charts. I always read these intense stories of women waiting to see if they get their BFP and then they never update. There's no ending to way too many of these threads! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"