19 dpo and no af

Crazy4Baby

Reaction score
I am so confused right now - I am currently 19 dpo and on CD 39, there is no sign of af and a hpt on 17 dpo was a BFN.
I have no signs of pregnancy or af apart from little sore boobs.

I used a clearblue digi opk which came up with a smiley on cd 20 evening and on afternoon of cd21 but by the evening of cd21 it had gone. Therefore I think I did ovulate!!!

Yesterday I had what seemed like ovulation pains AGAIN, sharp pains on my right side, can I miss a period and ovulate again so soon?

Just hoping I have a late BFP - still thinking POSITIVE

Anybody in similar position

I am in the EXACT same boat! 20dpo (I have been temping so I know for sure), CD45 (yikes), no AF, and BFN on 18dpo.

I will say though - I don't trust OPKs at ALL anymore. When I started temping this cycle, I realized that I was having delayed ovulation again and again. If I had been going just based on OPKs, it would have looked like I ovulated..... twice! LOL. I got 2 positive OPKs, lots of cervical mucus, and then went on to not ovulate. I finally did ovulate about a week later, but had stopped OPKs by that point because I was fed up with them!

So if you turn out not to be pregnant, I would definitely suggest reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility and starting to chart your BBT.

Thanks CindyLou, this is our first month of ttc so I will probably start charting next cycle - if it ever comes!!!
I just came off the pill a couple of months ago and I have heard that that can muck things up. I have always had irregular periods prior to starting the pill and I really dont want to go back to not knowing when to expect af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->