19 dpo No AF BFN

Hope4our1st

Reaction score
H Ladies,

This is my first thread so please bare with me. But I am looking for so thoughts on my situation.
#1 I have PCOS
#2 DH & I have been TTC for 7 years, sometimes with help like Clomid and sometimes by just not trying to prevent it.
#3 I only ovulate and get my period with medication.

From the beginning:
7/6 - I had horrible shooting pains on my right side. (mind you I only get my period when induced by myself with pills and I have not done so since Feb)
7/7 - same pain
7/8 - intuition was saying some how I magically am ovulating started using OPK (-)
7/9 - same pain OPK (-) - EWCCM - BD
7/10 - same pain OPK (+)
7/11 - pain was so unbearable I had to leave work and go to the Dr. At which time they did an ultra sound and said I did not have one single cyst on either side (normally completely covered since I was 19 yrs old) and they could see I OV'ed from the right side

1 DPO - CM Watery - dull cramps - backache - OV pain - Cervix low soft open
2 DPO - same
3 DPO - same
4 DPO - same + increased appetite, metallic taste & bloated
5 DPO - everything same but metallic taste gone
6 DPO - Light pink spotting - cramping (for sure AF was coming)
7 DPO - Light pink spotting - cramps, increased appetite, OV pain, Bloated, gassy (typical AF symptoms)
8 DPO - I didn't chart my symptoms but spotting 100% gone, cervix so low I cried when DH tried to BD, no AF
9 DPO - OV pain - dull cramps - metallic taste is back - cried for no reason twice emotional
10 DPO - still dull cramps - uterus gets extremely tight when emptying bladder, like its ripping in 2, slightly moody, metallic taste - HPT faint (+) ( need a magnifying glass to find it) CM milky
11 DPO - same - took another test to be certain HPT (-)
12 DPO - same - Dr. APPT - BLOOD test (-) - said wait and test after weekend as may be too early and I have all the signs
13 DPO - same + veiny BBS + uterus feels heavy - flutters
14 DPO - same - Cervix not so low anymore
15 DPO - ALL symptoms completely vanish except dull ache in uterus here and there - shortness of breathe
16 DPO - Cervix HIGH & CLOSED - symptoms still pretty much gone - HPT (-)
17 DPO - Nausea in morning, fatigued, dull uterus ache, increased libido, veiny BBS - Cervix same - CM Milky / watery - HPT (-)
18 DPO - same - quit testing
19 DPO (today) - extremely tired - very nausea - weird feeling in my BBS (like a electric current to my nipples) - twinges in my uterus - flutters here and there - shortness of breathe - tingling (down there, TMI) like I am ready to BD

Anyone have this craziness happen to them. I am so sick of buying HPT and the let down. I have a Ultrasound tonight to see if they can see anything.

Sorry for the novel, very frustrated

Hello, you're not crazy. I'm in the same boat! I have never ever been this late, ever. I'm almost 3 weeks late and nothing. Only symptoms is dull aches and twinges in my abdomen. I've done 5 HPTs and BFN. Stick in there and good luck with the scan.

Thanks, YOU TOO. Hope you get a BFP :bfn: soon!

I feel like my nuts. I just have all these feelings I have never felt before and I know my body very well. So its horrible to know something is happening/wrong and not know what!

Thanks, YOU TOO. Hope you get a BFP :bfp: soon! <--- MEANT BFP not - :)wacko:)

I feel like my nuts. I just have all these feelings I have never felt before and I know my body very well. So its horrible to know something is happening/wrong and not know what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->