19 in college and Pregnant with my first!!

SpelmanMommy

1st Lil Bean
Reaction score
Hey is there anyone else out there in the same situation?! jus looking for new friends that can relate!

Hello! Yes, I am in the same situation. I am 19, a full-time college student, and although this is my second pregnancy; this will be my first child. :D Welcome to BnB! Hope to talk soon!

Yes I am full time as well and my OH and I still have 2 more years... are you worried? are you going to take time off school?

I am not too worried. I mean; I don't know how I am going to do it exactly! But, I will figure it out. I do not think I am going to take time off of school; if I do it will only be a week or so.

I was 18 and in my first year of university when I got pregnant.

Right now I'm 19, with a 6 month old daughter and in my second year of uni which I'm now doing entirely from home.

I won't lie to you, it's very difficult but if you have the perserverance and determination it can be done.:)

:hugs:

:hi: and welcome!! I'm sure you'll find lots of teens here in the same situation as you :)

I was 18 when I got pregnant and in University. I'm 19 now with a LO and hoping to go to college soon

hi there :) i was 18 and was at college until i was 6 months, luckily thats when my course finished! im now 19 waiting to go college again for teaching and pregnant with my 2nd xx

:hi:
I was 19 and in uni when i fell pregnant, although i've taken a year out now to look after my LO am going to hopfully go back in september :)

With a good head on your shoulders you can figure this all out , like the girlies said it may be a tad hard but it can be done !

Congrats on the BFP btw !

heya im 18 and in my last year of college, i finish in july when i will be about 15 weeks pregnant. I will probably take a year out to work and look after my baby then next year go to university.

hey im in the same boat as jade_mummy and will be very fortunately out of college with my results by the time i have my baby.. although ill be about 22 weeks when i leave so im sure people will look at me funny as im trying to keep it away from college :|
butttt i was planning on going to university. all i have done is pulled out my application and will do apply again next year, take a year to find my feet and get some money, and then do what ive always wanted to do - ironically social work at uni.
good luck and remember having a baby wont be the end of the world - just hard work!

Hi, i'm 19 also, except i took a year out from college, not sure if i'm going to start a uni course, and i'm TTC, not quite in your shoes, but i'm a newbie too and i'd love to chat :)

Jenni x

well, I'm 19 and in college... not pregnant and not a mum but 2 out of three ain't bad, right?

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm not too late-- hope you're still here! I am 19 and pregnant with my first child and in college too. I just found out this week. I'm 7 weeks. I'd love to hear from some of you. The news is still new...I kind of can't really believe it. My fiance and I are definitely keeping the baby. I'm just scared about class, my grades, etc. (I've already started doing pretty badly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->