19 Month Old Having Problems Going To Toilet! Need Advice!

aries5486

Mummy 2 Jenna & Blue Bump
Reaction score
Hiya for the last few months jennas had problems going to the toilet or not going atall over the past few weeks she seemed alot better but over the past few days she hasnt been going until 5am or 11pm at night and its waking her up and making her really unhappy and having problems getting back to sleep! Is there anything i can give her during the day to help her go to the toilet during the day!?

thanks in advance

i dont know just to help her be more regular i have bowel problems and i know how sore it is sometimes when you cant go! xx

Have you tried Wheetabix?

We had to stop giving it to DS as it was making him quite...explosive, to put it nicely. But he is also still partially BF as well so that could be part of it. I would think though plenty of water and a nice amount of fibre would help.

she has wheetabix most mornings and she drinks alot of water during the day aswell, and she gets plently of fruit and veg! xx

If she's constipated and already has weetabix I would try stopping the weetabix incase that is what making her constipated. It makes my LO constipated. If the problem persists, your Dr should be able to help :)

Also, try prune juice! Works quite well.

try satsumas, pure orange juice, kiwi fruits are a good one! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"