19 mother of 2 preggers with number 3 :)

brookettc3

Mommy of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Brooke I am 19 and from southern Cali my DH is 24 I have a 3 year old daughter born in Feb a 2 year old son born in Feb and due in Feb :).. yeah crazy I know its gonna be a busy month for us.. anyways this one wasnt planned we tried last month and had to quit for a couple months to insure a due date not around Feb but I guess this one wanted to share the month with its bro and sis <3 I am truly happy though and very grateful! Anyways just wanted to share my story and if anyone would like to talk feel free

Hey Brooke! Congrats on your new little one on the way! I'm Skye I'm 17 and 23 weeks pregnant with my first, a little boy :happydance:
hahah crazy they're all going to have February bdays! Mines Feb 27<3 good month ;)

I could have been reading my own story almost. :haha:

Congrats and welcome! :flower:

I'm Terah, I'm 20 (turned 20 on May 31st) and pregnant with my third as well. My son is 3 (born in April) and my daughter will be 2 in August. I'm due December 25th with this LO. :happydance:

So how are you finding pregnancy with having two other little ones running around?

Congrats! That's crazy, they're all February babies :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16 and I'll be 36 weeks on Monday with my first, a baby boy! :cloud9:

How're you feeling? :flower:

Congrats :hugs: welcome to BnB! Sounds like February is going to be a hectic month for you guys!

I'm Skye, I'm turning 16yo in July, 26 weeks pregnant with a little Lacey Shae :pink:

Skybo- yes, it is really going to be hectic :) thank you for the congrats! Of course congrats to you too.
Aidensxmomma- thank you and congrats to you as well :) very similar stories! Are you married to OH? it has already been hectic as can be I have fibromyalgia and being pregnant is making it hard to manage... How is it going for you?
Chrissy- aw congrats almost there! I was 15 when I got pregnant with my first and turned 16 two months later it is hard being a teen mom but beyond worth it<3
harlahorse- 26 weeks ah I wish I was there!! Actually I just can't wait to be 12 weeks to stop worrying so much I think I will enjoy this pregnancy Wayy more! The names we have picked out are Collin Andrew and aubree Rae :)
Thank you all for the welcomes <3

Chrissy- aw congrats almost there! I was 15 when I got pregnant with my first and turned 16 two months later it is hard being a teen mom but beyond worth it<3

Thank you! I bet it is, I can't wait to be a mom and meet my LO, I know it's going to be harder than I think but I'm ready to take it on because I'm already in love with my little boy so much and when I finally see him I know that love is going to be like something I've never felt before! :cloud9:

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? JW since you've had both :flower:

Skybo- yes, it is really going to be hectic thank you for the congrats! Of course congrats to you too.
you'll have fun with all of them being so close! That's for sure!! :) How was it being such a young mommy? I'm from northern Cali so I like hearing what teen moms from close by say!! I'm kinda nervous about being a mom- I'm scared I won't be a "good mommy" I guess so it's nice seeing someone who's done it- twice- soon three times :haha:

Chrissy- aw yes it is like nothing you can imagine the feeling you get holding your baby for the first time is beyond words. :) it gets easier as they get older I can tell you that! :) the hardest part about being a teen mOm is the stares to be honest.
We want a boy just because our son is younger. My daughter however only wants a bBy sister so we will see. She has been asking for one for like 6 months!

Skyebo- I Really wanted my kids to be 3 years apart but this will be amazing my daughter can't wait to help out already! I love talking to people around me too. It was hard but totally worth it! I lost a lot of friends but just made better ones :) don't worry you will be An amazing mom! I think being younger gives us more PAtience also we can do more with our kids that older moms maybe couldn't!

Congrats hunny & welcome 2 BNB, all feb i think that is so sweet wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

im Eva im 21, i have a son who's 3 in june and a little girl due in august a week after my birthday x

Congratulations! Nice to see you and DH are still together and look very happy in your pic :hugs2:

I am 18, and due in Feb 6. Which is the day after me and OH 1 year anniversary LOL, doubt we will stick together for that long though.

Trinaestella- Thank you yes, we are still together we have been together for 6 1/2 years and married for 2 1/2 :) Congrats on the Feb baby <3 I am sorry to hear about you and your OH dont stress on it too much though 98% of my friends who have kids arent with their Baby's dad anymore actually one of them is already married to someone else and has a beautiful 2 month old baby boy together! Sometimes it best to leave the guys in our life that cause us harm(emotional) trust me you are gonna have enough stress in your life with you new little addition

Youngmommy- Thank you for the welcome <3 I have been on BnB for a while just on the trying to conceive and then first trimester parts then i saw the teen pregnancy and i was like hey I will have to go on there. When I first got pregnant with my daughter I wish I would have found this site I was very nervous and felt alone. That is also kind of a reason I joined the TP forum so if anyone else has questions I could answer them.. Being a teen mom 3 times lol

Trinaestella- Thank you yes, we are still together we have been together for 6 1/2 years and married for 2 1/2 :) Congrats on the Feb baby <3 I am sorry to hear about you and your OH dont stress on it too much though 98% of my friends who have kids arent with their Baby's dad anymore actually one of them is already married to someone else and has a beautiful 2 month old baby boy together! Sometimes it best to leave the guys in our life that cause us harm(emotional) trust me you are gonna have enough stress in your life with you new little addition

Hehe aww thank you, and yes I wish I could just be with him forever but I know it won't happen, plus he made it clear to me yesterday we aren't going to be together forever. Maybe it is for the best after all, just as long as he is there for LO I can't ask for much.

But you are so right, some find the nice guys quicker than others. Lucky you & congrats honey! I am sure you are very excited.:flower: xx

Skyebo- I Really wanted my kids to be 3 years apart but this will be amazing my daughter can't wait to help out already! I love talking to people around me too. It was hard but totally worth it! I lost a lot of friends but just made better ones :) don't worry you will be An amazing mom! I think being younger gives us more PAtience also we can do more with our kids that older moms maybe couldn't!
lol I'm sure she's going to wanting to help with everything! I'm the oldest and I always wanted to help with my brothers!! :)
it's nice to hear people have a POSITIVE story about being a young mommy! I've definitely found out who my real friends are!! Which it's nice to know now rather then later. Lol I think I'm most excited about being able to run away with my son!!

Aidensxmomma- thank you and congrats to you as well :) very similar stories! Are you married to OH? it has already been hectic as can be I have fibromyalgia and being pregnant is making it hard to manage... How is it going for you?

My OH and I aren't married yet. We've been engaged for about 1 1/2 years though. We were going to get married in August this year, but can't because my mom was going to help us out with the wedding and can't now. It's not really a big deal...we might just go to the courthouse and get legally married but we're not sure yet.

My pregnancy has been going pretty well. I haven't been too fatigued, so it hasn't been too hard to run around with the kids still. The only thing that's been bad is I've been really moody and sometimes I don't have nearly enough patience for Aiden and Mady. It's getting better now though.

Have you told your kids about the baby yet?

Chrissy- aw yes it is like nothing you can imagine the feeling you get holding your baby for the first time is beyond words. :) it gets easier as they get older I can tell you that! :) the hardest part about being a teen mOm is the stares to be honest.
We want a boy just because our son is younger. My daughter however only wants a bBy sister so we will see. She has been asking for one for like 6 months!

Oh my gosh, I'm getting a little teary eyed thinking about it! :shy: I that's what I'm worried about most, people staring and obviously talking about me... It happens now I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I have my LO. Awh that's so cute that she wants a baby sister! Well either way as long as y'all have a healthy baby everyone will be happy! Are your kids excited about the baby? :flower:

congrats :) im also 19 and due my 3rd in september :)
x

Hey, Congratulations on baby #3 on the way!
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+4weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins.

Congratulations! I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant with my first.
Like Trina, me and my FOB are on pretty shaky ground right now. I moved in with him and his parents on Thursday so it'll be interesting to see how that changes things (for better or worse).
Your story sounds a lot like what my mom went through. My mom was a teen mom. She got pregnant at 17. But I am the 2nd oldest of 5. We were all born back to back. My oldest brother is 18, I'm 16 (17 in August), Julian is 15, Ryan is 14, and my sister Suzie is 12 (13 in July). Even though it's really annoying to me Daniel, Julian, and Ryan are really close and always doing things together. My parents got married when my mom was pregnant with me. Your kids being so close in age will probably be a really good thing. That is crazy they are all Feb babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->