19 & TTC...need friendship not judgement xx

Maybe baby

Reaction score
Hello there girlies...hope you and ure bumps are well...
some of you may remember last month i thought i may be pregnant, unplanned , however i got :bfp: in the end,
however...myself and the OH (of 3 years) ended up being a bit disappointed recently that i was infact not pregnant, and had adapted to the thought of a baby in our lives. :cry:
i went on an oestrogen only pill this month, but am near the end of the pack and me and my OH have decided we would love to, and are ready to try for a baby.
i am 19 (yesterday) and he is 20 we are both studying at university (6 hours a week) october to march, but live together with friends...and really think we are ready, emotionally and financially, i work in a nursery, and him as a lifeguard so we are financally stable and we have a home.
I understand if you think i am mad, or if you do not agree, but any support would be welcome. i have been told that as i have only had a months pill...it could take 1-12 months to get pregnant...but i will be stopping in 3 days to start trying after period :happydance:

I need support and friendship, as a lot of people seem to be ready to judge, not support xx:hug:

Hey Maybe Baby! Welcome to B&B you have come to the right place if you want to make friends and get loads of support. I don't judge and i speak for alot of people here when i say that. Only you know when your ready for a baby and if you think now is the time then good for you hun. xxx

thank you so much rozie, i totally agree. i feel i have been ready for 3 years!! but wanted to wait til i had a home and money and a decent education for my baby...i dont want to be seen as immature but this is the right decision for me...how long have u been TTC hun ? xx p,s nice to have a new friend :)

huns welcome to TTC i had my son at 17 so i will defo NOT be judging you in anyway good luck and with only 1 month off pills inside u huns it wont take long xxxx

thank you so much rozie, i totally agree. i feel i have been ready for 3 years!! but wanted to wait til i had a home and money and a decent education for my baby...i dont want to be seen as immature but this is the right decision for me...how long have u been TTC hun ? xx p,s nice to have a new friend :)

Hey awww its nice to be called a friend! I hope you make many more. Well this is my first month TTC im 23 and have been on BC for 6 years. So im hoping i get a :bfp: soon-ish but have a PMA as i know it can take 12 months. xxx

i know i really want this soon...excitement for trying has kicked in....i think i will be obsessed haha xx

i know i really want this soon...excitement for trying has kicked in....i think i will be obsessed haha xx

Just noticed you are in Herts. Same here, im in Hoddesdon. Where abouts are you?? x

welcome to bnb.
when your ready, your ready hun, sounds like you have thought it threw and its what you both want.

if others judge you just ignore them, i do, i decieded i was going to go it alone using a dornor cos i wanted a baby but was fed up of waiting for mr right. lots of people think im mad as im only 27, they think i should have waited til i had met some one. but they come round in time and have all been supportive of me getting my bfp.

hope your stay in ttc is a short one.

I responded to your other post, but wanted to respond to this one as well. I could tell that you had made your mind up from your original post, and were not looking for people to help you make a decision. Unfortunately, people are looked down on a lot of the time when TTC at a "younger" age. My DH and I have been trying to get pregnant since I had just turned 19, and I am 20 now. Best of luck on getting your :bfp:, and if you need to talk ever, just message me. :hug:

Hi,

i'm 19 and pregnant, it was planned but happened sooner than we expected.

message me if you ever want a chat

good luck
xxxx

hi and welcome hope you get your :bfp: soon hun.

this is my first proper month ttc but fingers crossed this month

No judgment from me! If my boyfriend from when I was 19 (who is now my husband) would have let me have a baby at that time, I would have! Congrats! I'm excited for you! I hope it happens quickly for you.

Hiya

If you ask a question you get honest replies - If you ask you should be able to take any replies without being offended or not ask? lol Unless someone attacks you or makes uncalled for comments then definately report it to us we won't stand for that.

I don't think 19 is too young to try if your ready & can provide for baby (everyones personal choice when to start a family) but as you know your thread was removed because we dont encourage or support under 18s TTC and the section you posted in was for younger expecting Mums who are already pregnant.

x

hi and welcome im not one to judge i was 16 when i had my daughter she is 13 now and she was very unplanned.

if u and ur oh is ready then there is nothing wrong with that

goodluck

thanks u all so much....i cant wait to start ttc...i understand why i can put in teenage mum bit, but feel like the mums at 30/40 are a lot older then me...so i dont knwo where i fit at 9...maybe we need an 18-25's?? xx

nobody will judge you here!! this site is the best thing i ever did! and my bf and I ended up TTC the same way! (thought I was pregnant, and decided to start trying when it turned out i wasnt)

good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: very soon!

thankyou

am so excited to be ttc, just a bit up and down with AF atm grr

:hug:
Hiya

If you ask a question you get honest replies - If you ask you should be able to take any replies without being offended or not ask? lol Unless someone attacks you or makes uncalled for comments then definately report it to us we won't stand for that.

I don't think 19 is too young to try if your ready & can provide for baby (everyones personal choice when to start a family) but as you know your thread was removed because we dont encourage or support under 18s TTC and the section you posted in was for younger expecting Mums who are already pregnant.

x

Sweetie, Im 19 and ttc also, Im trying with my bf and even though I dont know very much about this if you need to know anything Im sure I can find out. I hope everything works for you. And after googling it I dont think that you will have that hard a time getting pregnant. Send me a message if you wanna talk!

hi maybe baby!
i would never judge you, i know when you get that feeling about wanting a baby and feeling like you're ready there is no one that can tell you otherwise!! you just kinow that its where you want your life to go next, dont you?
i thought i'd got af back after 6 years on depo last month but it hasnt come this month so that scuppered my plans of trying to work with my cycle...boo hoo!
good luck with your journey x

yeh can take 3-6 weeks for cycle to start after coming off depo aparently...gunna make a thread for may mummies- starting TTC...you should join xxx

hi maybe baby!
i would never judge you, i know when you get that feeling about wanting a baby and feeling like you're ready there is no one that can tell you otherwise!! you just kinow that its where you want your life to go next, dont you?
i thought i'd got af back after 6 years on depo last month but it hasnt come this month so that scuppered my plans of trying to work with my cycle...boo hoo!
good luck with your journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"