19 & TTC...need friendship not judgement xx

Hey mabey baby , Iam 19 too and TTC. Were in the same position. Well if you have any advice or just want to talk lemme know!

yeah i will do... had my last depo in dec 08 and apparently it often takes a good 6-12 months for af to come back - thats even before ttcing. but was chuffed when it came in march!! (i was on it for 6 yrs so was expecting it to take ages!!) was hoping for it in april too but no sign yet so looks like a one off!

Hey Maybe Baby

Welcome! Absolutely no judgement here. My mum had me at 18 years old and she is the best mum in the world and I love being so close in age to her.

Wishing you all the luck in the world in journey of ttc!

Millions of :dust: for you!

x x x x

thankyou bexy...lovely for more support...cant wait to start TTC...how are u? whats ure story :) xx add me

The old :witch: got me this morning! :cry:

Me and my husband have been ttc since December 08. I have been broodie forever but DH took a little longer to catch up with me. We have been together for 6 1/2 years, married for 2 1/2.

I have decided to get positive this month and eat good food and walk to work instead of taking the car. Soo want a :bfp: but it feels like it is taking forever! All my friends seem to have gotten pregnant on first cycle or by accident.

I'm 28, 29 in September. If I had met the right man at your age then I am sure I would have tried for a baby too. I always wanted to be a young mum (I know I'm hardly old now)! I have always appreciated my mum being young.

hey lovely...dont worry...i think us lot in here are supposed to get our BFP this month and be bump buddies...we will get t-shirts made!! now in all seriousnes...get baby dancing and im sure will all work well...how are you now? big happier? u got msn xx

hi...im nicky and i have two boys 3 & 5 and were tcc no:3!!!!!!!!! :happydance: i know how it is to be young wth kiddies as im only 23! but when ur ready u just know the time is right and go 4 it!

hpe u get ur :bfp: soon

love nicky
x.x.x.x.x.x

nicky thank u so much, i really really cant wait to get at it haha..satrting TTC on the 6th...not long now...i know it will take a while but i just want to get trying...good luck with number 3...xx

welcome i am 19 and TTC oH is 26 :) x good luck x

Hey Maybe Baby :)
I'm also 19 and TTC, I've got a flat and a lovely OH, we're finacially ready and stable.
The only thing i've got a problem with is telling people before i'm PG.

Anyone who is ready to bring a life into the world should have the respect they deserve, anyone who judges you is really not worth the trouble.
i wish you all the luck in the world sweetie :) xxx

i dont plan to tell anyone much im TTC, will wait til i get my BFP

good luck to you hun i would never judge anyone i was pregnant when i was 17 it was what both me and my ex wanted unfortunately i was then forced into an abortion so i didnt get to have my baby dont let anyone push you around with your decision i have told my partner that i am with now that if his family or my family dont like it then tuff they wont see baby not to cause problems but simply because if they aint happy with it then i wont be able to trust them with my child i hope all goes well for you huni and i hope you get your :bfp: soon wishing you all the best :hug:

hi hun !! your life your choice start ttc with the rest of us hopefully we will all be up the duff soon lol !! x

Hi hun - you are obviously ready to ttc, it is your life - if you are ready then it has nothing to do with anyone else. Sending you lots of baby dust and hope you dont have too long to wait for your bfp x

Hi Maybe Baby,

I hope you don't take offence at this but please bear with me!

When I first read your post about your age and situation I thought you were off your head wanting to have a child at your age and thought that there's no way you've made up your mind about wanting a baby-it's just a phase. HOWEVER, the more I thought about it I realised that what I was horrified about is that there was no way I would have been ready at that age and I definitely wouldn't have been able to make the decision back then and be set on it - it would have totally been a phase of wanting in my case. FFS, I'm barely able to make a firm decision now at the grand old age of 29!! You're obviously far more mature at 19 than I was.

Like others have said before me, when you're ready, you're ready and no-ones opinion counts except that of you and you partner. Good luck with everything and I hope you get a little bundle in your belly soon!!

B4M xx

hi baby for me....i know...each to their own...thanks for putting ure initial judgements aside and being supportive....:)

I had my little girl at 20 but fell preg at 19 without knowing....(my sig explains it) but I think is totally up to you what you want to do babe! :hugs: If my body wasnt such a mess I would TTC now and Im only 21....

good luck with it :dust:

thanks darling, so great to have soo much support. cant wait to TTC..only 8 more days til we start yay xxx

:wave: welcome to BNB.. me and my OH were TTC when i was 19.. good luck x

lovely to know someone has done it at 19!! Feels right for me so very happy bunny atm...cant wait to try....did u suceed? xx
:wave: welcome to BNB.. me and my OH were TTC when i was 19.. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"