19 weeks and feeling kicking. Normal?!

I can feel real kicks now. Everyone's body and sensations are different. Now if you said you felt proper kicks at 10 weeks, I may question that lol!

Yay! I've been feeling kicks for a couple weeks it's such a great feeling.

Ah yes, I had the flutters early on at 14wks and proper kicks at 19wks :) Some of us are just very lucky! My little girl can be felt and seen on the outside clear as day now, she must do full rolls or something because my tum ripples all the way across. So much fun to watch :) xx

I've come to the conclusion it's men and women who've never had babies who say you can't feel anything that early. Cause I've had gas for 32 years. I've been pregnant twice. I can certainly tell the difference, and I'm willing to bet nearly all women are the same!

(PS: Felt mine the first time about 14 weeks, and yes, I've had *visible* kicks from around 19 weeks. And I hate people who assume the momma is lying. We know, darnit!)

Flutters from 15 weeks, rolling around at 16 weeks and kicks at 17+3.

Kicks are now becoming more frequent and little harder each day.

I mentioned to midwife, she was not surprised and was quite happy to find heartbeat in relation to where I felt kicks most.

You know if they are kicks x

Don't let those people spoil your happy moment. I felt this little guy since about week 16/17 and got alot stronger by 19 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->