19 weeks and feeling the pain

christmasgift

Reaction score
Hi there!!! I am 19 weeks and have been feeling stomach pains (cramping, stretching, ligaments, etc) throughout this pregnancy. Other women say that they didn't experience a sore tummy or not consistently. Is this due to my being overweight or my age (age 37)? Do you all feel regular pains?

I have done for weeks (prob months) and though the shooting pains are not as frequent, I do still feel sore and achey lots. Mostly when I get up suddenly (not too often any more!) or move around in bed.

My bump/tummy also feels tender quite a lot of the time - now, for example :( but I think it's all normal, so I wouldn't worry about it, I reckon you'll just have to wait it out.

I do on and off. A lot of the time it feels like my muscles are sort of 'giving up', especially as I stand up. Like my insides are too heavy to hold it all in :lol:

I get a lot of menstrual-type cramping in my uterus and general tenderness too. I am not overweight and I am 23 if it helps, I think it's normal to experience all this malarkey as it's a big change for our bodies!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

i feel pain on and off but feel it more than i dont. i think is normal for any person no matter of their weight or age hun! think you can just be lucky to get away with it!!

Me too, I get a sharpish pain when I get up suddenly and a generalised soreness of bump. Im 36 and 18 weeks.

Add me to the list too, Ive been gettting these pains too for what seems like forever, especially at night when I get up for the toilet or if i move too quickly. Guess its normal considering all the changes our bodies are going through. Dont think age has anything to do with it as Im 24.

:hugs:

i feel pain when i cough or laugh, sometimes. and it hurts like hell when it happens

I feel like an old woman all the time, im either saying "my back hurts" or "those stretching belly pains playing up again" OH thinks its hillarious. Im overweight and feel like im getting bigger by the day. When you sneeze or cough those stretching pains dont half hurt, I dont think age matters much at all. Im 22

I get these too, had sore ligament pains over the weekend then noticed bump had grown. I'm the same age as you but don't think it has to do with age just a stretching growing bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->