19 weeks today...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jen_xx, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Jen_xx

Jen_xx Bun in the Oven

And once again I am not feeling very pregnant. :cry: I haven't felt many "flutters" like before either. Just not much of anything.

I have my anatomy scan scheduled for the 15th so FX everything is growing well with LO.

I think I am just really anxious to start feeling movements and kicks.

2. JPARR01

JPARR01 2 girls and 1 boy otw!

I haven't felt anything yet....(I don't think). I was wondering the same thing. I have my anatomy scan on the 21st. xoxoxo

3. amarpreet

amarpreet Well-Known Member

Same here I am not feeling anything other then my growing bump and baby's heartbeat on doppler (140-142) Going for my anatomy scan on 16 Nov...........

4. ange30

ange30 Well-Known Member

im 22 weeks and have only just started feeling my baby boy move because my placenta is at the front maybe this could be why for you too x

5. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

yay, i'm 19 weeks too

6. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

Happy 19 weeks :flower: i wouldn't take any notice of your LO's movements yet. maybe you've just been too busy? xx

7. Bundle hopes

Bundle hopes Well-Known Member

I am 18+3 and I haven't felt anything yet either :( I think I felt flutters a few times in the early morning last week but not sure. I don't have my next scan until I am 21+3 (Dec.6) it feels like years away....

8. smileygurl85

smileygurl85 Well-Known Member

:hugs: I'm in the same boat. Aside from horrible pain in my hips/legs, and nausea if I don't eat at the right times - I wouldn't know I was pregnant.

At 19+2 I haven't felt many/any flutters (sometimes I think I feel something but most often it's just gas...) and I have absolutely no bump yet.

No scan scheduled until Dec. 17th and I just don't think I can wait that long!

9. Elisheva009

Elisheva009 Well-Known Member

I was 19 weeks yesterday and haven't felt any movements at all.

I am also not feeling pregnant. I have not got much of a bump (I've been bloated since 5 weeks an still look the same!) and my sickness has pretty much gone after being really bad up til about 16 weeks, other than Friday when I scoffed a whole bag of banana sweets.

I've got to wait til the end of the month for my scan.

Not very helpful I know, but just wanted you to know you are not alone!

10. Jen_xx

Jen_xx Bun in the Oven

I'm kinda glad I am just not the only one. I started feeling things with DS so much earlier so I was just being a worry wart. I can't wait to see LO again! This will be my last scan for a while until we schedule out 4D private scan. :)

11. Maidenet

Maidenet Well-Known Member

Most women feel nothing till 20-22 weeks ladies.... And sorry to be a broken record on this as i have said this on a few ladies posts.... Symptoms go for nearly all women in second tri... It's why its classed as the easiest tri.

Look how many of us are in the same boat.... What are the chances that things are going wrong for us all?

Pregnancy makes paranoia a lot worse as we all want a healthy baby at the end of it, and god knows I'm paranoid over everything!

But everything with you all is 100% normal.... I have also said it before, but its more uncommon for symptoms like sickness too continue into the second trimester. Xxxx

12. ls318

ls318 Well-Known Member

I was told it is normal to feel it from 17-22 weeks. We just started feeling her this week, but it is very infrequent.

13. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

i feel little kicks but it's not reg some days i only get a few other days lots.

14. inkedmom

inkedmom New Member

I am 19 weeks today, and my ultrasound for gender is on the 15th!!!!! I haven't felt anything yet, but it's my first and I keep seeing that it's way normal. But every time my pregnant friends and already mom friends ask me if I've felt it yet I feel like I'm broken! :p But I know that's ridiculous, and I know after this doc apt. I'll feel better if I find out baby is okay and healthy like usual!

15. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

mines on the 15th too.