19 weeks with mild period cramps lasting late lastnight!!

Gei89

Reaction score
I am 19 weeks and 1 day today and I started getting mild dull period cramps low in my uterus late lastnight. They aren't painful just really annoying. They feel like the cramps you get a day before your period starts and it is that constant feeling. They don't ease up it just stays the same. I was worried about it last night but I decide to just go to bed and see if they would be gone in the morning, well they are still here. There is some slight pressure in my crotch also. So I be worried??? I have my antamony an gender scan tomorrow. Should I call in or just wait it out until tomorrow? Thanks ladies!!

anyone with any experience on this and things turned out to be just fine.

I had the same kind of cramps yesterday. Some describe it as round ligament pain from the stretching of the uterus. My doc always advises if u have any cramps drink water. But mine were a bit painful. Tomorrow is also my anatomy scan. Good luck!

It sounds like you are just experiencing your body stretching and making room for your LO. I got it TERRIBLE in my first pregnancy where i almost called my husband home from work. But it eased and everything was perfect with my lil man.

I have had it this time also, its just your body adjusting to the growing baby. I would personally wait it out until the scan and i'm sure then you will see a little one wriggling around. However, should there be any spotting or bleeding or excruciating cramps then obviously seek medical attention.

I got this very very early on and it turned out to be round ligament pain which apparently you don't usually get until later. I'm 24 weeks now and I get horrific "period pains" which are actually trapped wind/constipation pains. Ohhhh boy I had them today and if I didn't know what they were I would say period pains definitely. There's a lot of stretching going on, your uterus is expanding rapidly on a daily basis. If you have any bleeding associated with it or are just unsure then get it checked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->