199!!

H

HB

Woo Hoo!!!
Nearly 200 members!!!
Yay!!

Well done BabyandBump team for such a fantastic site!!!!

(tell your friends lol!!)

xox

WooHoo!!!

I would if i had anymore friends lol! they all come here now.

Oh Hayley well done you too hun :hugs:

you lot are my friends!!!.......dont get out much :( :p

Muffin snap my PC is best friend :lol:

Getting there AG with loads of things :D An OH has been slow on a few things *nudge nudge* :wink:

Mine too lol!

If you need a hand with anything just ask Charl, you know im about all day on the pc lol!

Thanks hun!

Its more the blogs etc ..... Hes been so busy with his own ventures though which is income at the end of the day so has to come first regardless if I huff or not :lol:

muffin said:
you lot are my friends!!!.......dont get out much :( :p

i got no friends except all you lovely people on here :D
maybe when i move and Adele starts school i might actually get to meet some more mums and have coffee mornings or something in my new house hehehehe

:oops: :oops: :oops:

totally forgot all about that hun :lol: :lol:

as soon as i move we will arrange a date promise :D

only 9 days to go, will prob take me a week or 2 to unpack :lol: so if you want maybe we could arrange some time in the next 4 weeks if you want either that or wait till after x-mas, plus were on weekly pay now so doesnt really matter when at least i know i will have money, what day is best for you prob a thursday or friday would be best for me but we could still meet the place we spoke about if thats ok?

let me know
xxx

Fridays are good for me, i get paid every other friday but can do any, i can easily put some cash aside.

Anytime is good, really dont mind. I can even help you unpack if you like :lol:

dont tempt me :lol: :lol:
i really cant wait to move but im so not looking forward to all the settling in stuff, wish i could wave a magic wande and have it all done for me :lol: :lol:
will get back to with an exact date hun just stuck a big note on ther fridge to remind me :lol: :lol:

anyway better run need to feed Colby and sort some more stuff out :roll:

speak soon hun
xxxxxxxxx

I have been :D got a few over here already :p so will try and swindle the others aboard aswell lmao

Cat
xxxxx

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Soon be 500 members :wink:

have u advertised on Bounty buy and sell, and 2 year plus ? just an idea ?

I believe Hayley is a member of Bounty & has mentioned here for various things - Like charting! :D

I've given advice on there and mentioned that theres lots of TTC girls etc on here.
Not really advertised, just mentioned lol

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"