19dpo bfn and terrible neck pain

4utumn

Reaction score
Hello... So I usually have regular 28 day cycles. My last period started on 8th September. I usually get sore boobs an stomach cramps leading up to AF but haven't this month. I have had some weird dreams, e.f dreaming about a group of people I used to hang out with at university from over 10 years ago which seemed so real and dreaming that I was pregnant. I woke up a couple of nights ago with a strange tingling sensation in my nipples. Yesterday morning I woke up with the most hideous pain in my neck on the right hand side, hurts to turn it and it feels stiff. Still the same today. I have googled it and I see ectopic pregnancy mentioned but this is in my neck, not the tip of my shoulder. I am now 19dpo and have very mild stomach cramps but still no sign of AF and getting bfn when I test. I have also had a lot of heart burn this month. Thoughts?

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there still a chance I could be pregnant still or do you think AF is just late? I'm getting some mild cramps as if she's arrived but whenever I check there's nothing there. She was due on Saturday so I'm 5 days late which is very unusual for me.

Didn't want to read and run. I don't have any major insights. I'm 17-19 dpo and getting bfn's and no sign of af. How do you track ovulation? Do you temp?

Hello... Thanks for replying... I've been keeping track on the calendar on my phone. Seems to be 28 day cycles all the time which I thought it was anyway. Haven't been temping as we've only been trying for about 3 months and even then not actually trying very hard. Just taking things as they come at the moment. Ten to be aware of ovulation due to changes in CM. We did the deed about 3 days before ovulation this month as I'd quite like a girl (would still be happy with whichever se I'm blessed with but a girl would be lovely). Just noticed a lot of gassiness, heartburn, peculiar dreams this month and my boobs aren't sore like they usually are leading up to AF. It's quite noticeable that they don't hurt as they're usually quite uncomfortable around AF time. 5 days late is also unusual. Just can't seem to get a BFP. I have read that some women take much longer for the positive result to show. Just finding it a bit frustrating not knowing.

How long did it take you to get your BFP last time? Do you remember?

It is frustrating! I have no idea when I would have gotten a bfp with my last one cuz we had been trying for a little over a year and I had pretty much given up. Didn't put it together that I might be pregnant and finally tested and it was a definite bfp in the middle of the afternoon. Turns out I was about 9 weeks by that time.

Do you think you might be pregnant this month? Do you have any symptoms?

I kinda think I am. Trying not to get discouraged by the bfn's. Main ones for me are how tired I am, I had to take a nap a couple days this week when my son did, and that's not normal. And when I lay on my stomach it feels different, like laying on a small balloon. And that's really different cuz I sleep on my stomach and the last couple nights it's just been different. Does that make sense? I've also had heartburn which I had never had until I was pregnant, but I do get it occasionally now. But worse in the last couple weeks, so I'm trying not to read too much into that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->