1cm dilated 2/5ths palpable with regular contractions

Any news ladies?

I saw my consultant today and he examined me and still only 1cm but good news is head is fully engaged! He thinks the contractions that I felt were the head engaging. Although he said he thinks I could be another 10 days!
X

I will see my midwife this afternoon and get another stretch and sweep, should know more after that :)

Happy due date - I hope she arrives soon for you x x

I'm 3cm, 2/5 palp and having contractions everyday. This has been going on since 36 weeks, I'm currently 40+6 :haha:. Cheeky 2nd babies!

No change for me :nope: hoping something happens for us all soon :flower:

I am soooo frustrated right now. My midwife was ill today, so had to see a replacement midwife. She wasn't able to reach my cervix at all so couldnt do a stretch and sweep or tell me anything about my progress. My regular midwife last week could do the S&S without any problems and get in easily :( I am so upset!!!

Oh no!! That's not good honey! When can you go back?
I have been up all night being sick think my little boy brougt a bug home from nursery :(
Now my legs are killing me and period pains/lower back pains! Guessing it's just bh type things! X

I cross my fingers for you that it's a sign things are on their way....! :) I have an appointment at the hospital's Sunday clinic on Sunday.

Any news anyone?
Everything stopped again for me! My induction is booked for next Friday so not long to wait now! X

My induction is booked for next Friday as well :) still hoping it will happen before then though, so I can have my waterbirth :)

Aw how strange we are both booked in the same day! I hope it happens before for you.
Keep me posted :) x

Aw how strange we are both booked in the same day! I hope it happens before for you.

They are inducing you before your due date?
Im due 5/11 and I am so so ready. Last week she said he was extremely low and I was 1cm and 70% effaced but this week still the same =( so discouraging

If you've had a baby before, it's normal to be up to 3cm dilated at any point in your pregnancy as everything has been stretched before., so you can't go off that.

yes it is :) they might be born the same day! It says in the leaflet that I got that they can turn you away if the ward is full, but hopefully that won't happen. Thank you, I'll keep you updated :) xx

They are inducing you before your due date?
Im due 5/11 and I am so so ready. Last week she said he was extremely low and I was 1cm and 70% effaced but this week still the same =( so discouraging

Yes they are - I had a very quick labour with my first so they said it is safer to have an induction x

yes it is :) they might be born the same day! It says in the leaflet that I got that they can turn you away if the ward is full, but hopefully that won't happen. Thank you, I'll keep you updated :) xx

Fingers crossed for not being turned away. I'm getting v excited - only 6 days to wait now :) x

Yes I am feeling more relaxed now as well. Have another sweep tomorrow morning and I guess if nothing happens I will mentally prepare that it will be induction on Friday! Not too long either :) My mum said that little one just wanted to be a Taurus like her and me, that's why she is late ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->