1dpo - 26 Jan - Anyone want to join me in 2ww?

Nolly

35+ TTC#1???
Reaction score
Well the title says it all.

I am 1dpo. Ov'ed yesterday. I am on my 3rd round of clomid. Hopefully 3rd time lucky!!! lol.

Anyone want to buddy up for 2ww?

Oh I meant to say we DTD last night and about 30 mins later I got Ov pains so I am really hopeful that we might catch the egg this month FX!

Anyone else just Ov'd?

Hey I'm 2 dpo! I am going crazy!! We BD 16,18,21,22,am pm 23& 24 I O'd the 24th! Let's hope that was enough lol! We used preseed,opk's, and I laid down 30 minutes- an hour every time. What did you do this month?

Hello, 3DPO here!!!!!!!

This fortnight is going to DRAG!!

Am also hoping I did enough of the BD prior to O day. Fingers crossed for us all

Yeah it really is a long haul wait. I have NO patience either which really does not help.

What I did this month... took clomid, DTD CD 6,8,10,11 and today is CD 12. I O early on clomid. Which is great really as it shortens the month!!!! lol. I am also drinking Grapefruit Juice to help with EWCM, Folic Acid and EPO.

I am trying this month lying on my front after DTD as I have a tilted uterus and read that lying on front might help. I'll try anything that might work.

I am also planning on DTD more in the 2ww as I read this might help also. I am normally a bit cautious in 2ww but it is supposed to.... i dont really know but I am going to try it!!!!

Lets hope we all get BFP's!!!!

Lets keep each other in on symptoms etc... bit early yet for me. Anything Day 2 or 3???

Yeah I have had since Sunday O cramping..its turned into a dull cramping but it hasn't gone away! I have had lotiony cm and I woke up this morning feeling really wet down there lol..kinda like when you fall asleep after BDing! It was kinda gross lol..I wonder if having so much sex could make me have a dull cramps? lol..who knows! The Preseed is AMAZING! I am pretty dry and it can take awhile but with that it was awesome!

Hey ladies....I'm 1dpo today. Any1 mind me joining in? Xxx

Im in, Im 1 DP0. According to my ticker, Im just waiting on my temps. Last time I didnt have the dip until cycle 16. And its cycle 14 for me now.

Welcome Welcome Ava & SKP, the more the merrier!!!

Mindbodysoul, I have no idea about the cramping but the CM is definately a good thing. Is it bad cramping or just a kinda dull backround cramp?

I have nothing to report except I feel so bloated. I am only 2dpo so I dont think it a sign of anything.

I am really hopeful this month! Major PMA!!!! Could this be my month??? I really hope so!

Hey Embryo,

Are you taking the more relaxed approach this month? I dont temp at all, I wouldnt be disciplined enough to be honest.

Lets hope we get our BFP's this month!

Yes Nolly,We went through trillions of tests and we were declared normal human beings!:thumbup:
I feel temping,looking for mucus and squeezing boobs(TMI,sorry) for 4 cycles dint do any good.:haha:
Hope we get our BFP's before Valentine's day!!:thumbup:

I hope it is your month! Its just a dull cramp in the background..more annoying lol...like that feeling you get after a charlie horse..its just kinda sore. This morning I checked my CM and its lotion like with white flecks..i just feel like I am going to start AF. I heard that could be a good sign and it does feel different this month! who knows!!

Hi Ava and SKP! What did you guys do this cycle to try to boost your chances of a BFP?

PMA has got to be nothing but good news. :)

Symptoms- sore sore boobs. Anyone else???

Heya Nolly, SKP, MindBodySoul, Ava, Embryo & Ellienation!
I'm 2/3dpo ish today so would love to join you :flower:

+opks Sun eve, Mon & Tue & yesterday morning so somewhere in the middle of all that the event must have taken place!

After going a bit mad ss and testing last month I am desperately trying not to do the same again and will wait til at least when AF is due on 7th before POAS.

Not SS promise, (honest-really...!):haha: but I'm feeling a bit miserable today as I have a stonking headache this morning bit better than when I woke up but still here and has so far put paid to my planned day of chores and errands- grr! :(

How's everyone else?

Bex x

Oops, sorry posted that first bit too early, teaches me to use my phone when it's not that difficult to reach over & turn on the laptop! :dohh: So, here's the rest...

We haven't tried anything different in terms of supplements or post bd-ing pillows but we we're on hols in St Lucia last week in the beginning of the 'fertile zone', so maybe all the rest & relaxation & general Caribbean vibe will help?!

Oh, what the heck...why not be SS-tastic time, just here, with you guys :haha: So...

3dpo:
Sensitive nips today, a bit of nausea & dizziness Tuesday & yesterday afternoons, bloaty/prickly feeling in lower abdomen (could be due to all the b-ding?) & pre-AF type feelings on and off- obv far too early for the witch to be on her way!).

Loads of :dust: hugs, GL, Fx'd to us all,

B xxx

Yeah I don't have any other symptoms so who knows my cramps might be from all the bding lol

Hey ladies, I'm 2dpo today. I did the SMEP plan this month so I DTD on CD 6,8,10,12,14,16,18, 20, 21,22 and today 23 we will. I Od on CD21. I also used preseed starting CD10 every time and ahem, "ensured" an O after we were done as I heard thats the best thing lol. Trying to hold of testing til the 6th, but I'm sure I won't make it lol

Hi girls!

Hows everyone doing? I am having the day from HELL!!! Someone Hijacked my facebook account and Email account and is sending messages to all my contacts that I am stranded abroad and need money. I am disgusted and extremely stressed out about the whole thing. So much for a stress free ttc month!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Sorry! Needed to vent! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->