• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1dpo - 26 Jan - Anyone want to join me in 2ww?

Ok took a FRER last night (not w/FMU but I hadn't gone in a long time) and BFN... I am going to test using a $ store tomorrow AM bc I have a Dr appt in the afternoon and I just want to know in case...

More symptoms - been getting heartburn, lots of creamy CM, my stomach just feels all twisted up, and I've been bloated & gassy. Still got my fingers crossed, but am also not feeling very positive :(

How many DPO are you hun? I am 13DPO today but I feel most of my "symptoms" in the evening. Maybe I should test in the evening instead??? What do you think?

I'm 13 DPO as well. I don't know if it woudl matter what time of day you test - I don't think there would be diff amts of Hcg being released at different times of day, but I could be wrong! I would think as long as you've not peed in a while - just so the concentration builds up :)

I'm 13 DPO as well. I don't know if it woudl matter what time of day you test - I don't think there would be diff amts of Hcg being released at different times of day, but I could be wrong! I would think as long as you've not peed in a while - just so the concentration builds up :)

Yeah you are right... I am clutching at straws. I am just so desperate to get pregnant. I was so disappointed at my BFN this morning. I was really thinking I might be in with a good chance this month. I dont think I can take much more disappointment. I will just have to wait a few more days and see what happens!

Yeah you are right... I am clutching at straws. I am just so desperate to get pregnant. I was so disappointed at my BFN this morning. I was really thinking I might be in with a good chance this month. I dont think I can take much more disappointment. I will just have to wait a few more days and see what happens!

That's what I'd do as well... I'd not be testing again tomorrow if I didn't have the dr appt. if I get another BFN I'm not going to test again for a few days. Good luck Nolly, I really hope you get it this cycle!

That's what I'd do as well... I'd not be testing again tomorrow if I didn't have the dr appt. if I get another BFN I'm not going to test again for a few days. Good luck Nolly, I really hope you get it this cycle!

I hope you get it too hun! Let me know what result is tomorrow!

On Day 12 :bfn::nope:

Still early hun! Loads dont get BFP til after AF is late. How are you feeling?

I somehow feel its not my month dear.I haven't temped,and I don't know my cover line temp,but today its 98.1.
FX for you and please be around,its so hard waiting without symptoms.:wacko:

I know hun, Its so hard this 2WW is driving me mad. I am 13DPO today and I caved this morning and took a test. I have been having so many symptoms I was convinced I was pregnant. Anyway I got BFN GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I feel like crying. I am now fully sure I am out and those symptoms were either all in my head or clomid is playing with me!

The only thing that is giving me any hope is that it might be still bit early or I might have Ov'ed slightly later than I thought. I just wish I knew either way.

How you doing today hun?

:hugs:
Aww Nolly,I just don't believe symptoms.
1.Implantation Cramps?-Uterine contactions are stimulated by prostaglandins present in semen
2.Pulling,aching lower abdomen-just gas.If it is after ovulation,it could be due to mild bleeding into the peritoneal cavity as well.(Blood is an irritant)/Sometimes the CL cyst formed after ovulation
3.Sore boobs-due to glandular/ductal stimulation in pregnancy,or just due to sodium and water retention in premenstrual stage.
4.Implantation bleed- Just old blood released due to uterine spasms(Reason Above)/bleed from trivial trauma during BD
5.Mood swings-Anyone TTC will have it especially in 2 WW/PMS
6.Head ache-Vasodilation due to progesterone(premenstrual/pregnancy)

I have stopped symptom spotting altogether.Anything can mean a NO or YES.
I am neither testing again,Nolly!!!I swear!!:growlmad:
I WILL test again only if I dont see AF for 5 days after the expected date.I am not hopeful about this month at all...

My calendar says that I o'd yesterday as well..actually, I just used some free internet charts..they are all around the same, Mon or Tuesday. So, this is my first chat room ever in the TTW category. Wow! I didnt realize how much support there is here!!

So..TWW buddy??? For sure!!!:thumbup:

On Day 12 :bfn::nope:

Still early hun! Loads dont get BFP til after AF is late. How are you feeling?

I somehow feel its not my month dear.I haven't temped,and I don't know my cover line temp,but today its 98.1.
FX for you and please be around,its so hard waiting without symptoms.:wacko:

I know hun, Its so hard this 2WW is driving me mad. I am 13DPO today and I caved this morning and took a test. I have been having so many symptoms I was convinced I was pregnant. Anyway I got BFN GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I feel like crying. I am now fully sure I am out and those symptoms were either all in my head or clomid is playing with me!

The only thing that is giving me any hope is that it might be still bit early or I might have Ov'ed slightly later than I thought. I just wish I knew either way.

How you doing today hun?

:hugs:
Aww Nolly,I just don't believe symptoms.
1.Implantation Cramps?-Uterine contactions are stimulated by prostaglandins present in semen
2.Pulling,aching lower abdomen-just gas.If it is after ovulation,it could be due to mild bleeding into the peritoneal cavity as well.(Blood is an irritant)/Sometimes the CL cyst formed after ovulation
3.Sore boobs-due to glandular/ductal stimulation in pregnancy,or just due to sodium and water retention in premenstrual stage.
4.Implantation bleed- Just old blood released due to uterine spasms(Reason Above)/bleed from trivial trauma during BD
5.Mood swings-Anyone TTC will have it especially in 2 WW/PMS
6.Head ache-Vasodilation due to progesterone(premenstrual/pregnancy)

I have stopped symptom spotting altogether.Anything can mean a NO or YES.
I am neither testing again,Nolly!!!I swear!!:growlmad:
I WILL test again only if I dont see AF for 5 days after the expected date.I am not hopeful about this month at all...

Hi hun, You are so right. "symptoms" at this stage could be anything. I just have a kind of strange feeling that I cant explain that I was pregnant. Its total madness what we put ourselves through.

I am not out of the race yet though as AF hasnt arrived so I am still clinging to a small bit of hope. Maybe I Ov'ed slightly later than I thought. Anyway if its meant to be it will happen!

What stage are you at hun????

My calendar says that I o'd yesterday as well..actually, I just used some free internet charts..they are all around the same, Mon or Tuesday. So, this is my first chat room ever in the TTW category. Wow! I didnt realize how much support there is here!!

So..TWW buddy??? For sure!!!:thumbup:

Hi hunny,

Welcome to the site. I am overwhelmed sometimes at the amount of support that is on this site. All the ladies are super nice and there is always someone going through something similar to yourself. I always feel that there is at least one other person that totally understands.

You will pick up so many tips and learn so much here (well I have anyway).

How long have you been ttc hun?

I will!!!

BFN today, 14 dpo :( It's frustrating because I have no clue when to expect AF due to my years of BC and this being the first month trying. DH and I have decided if I'm not pregnant now to stop trying for a bit - had some problem with my short term disability insurance coverage and I won't be eligible until May - it means if I got pregnant between now and then I wouldn't be paid for maternity leave!

:hugs: Ah hun I am sorry about your BFN today. Maybe you Ov'ed a bit later this cycle. Maybe its still a bit early yet to test!

Whatever happens I hope you get yourself sorted out and its only a few months away til May. Maybe your cycles will have regulated themselves after bc by then.

Best of luck sweetie!

I will!!!

BFN today, 14 dpo :( It's frustrating because I have no clue when to expect AF due to my years of BC and this being the first month trying. DH and I have decided if I'm not pregnant now to stop trying for a bit - had some problem with my short term disability insurance coverage and I won't be eligible until May - it means if I got pregnant between now and then I wouldn't be paid for maternity leave!

Me too.I was on Depot provera and later cerazette for nearly 3 years.Despite having clock like regularity now,I feel some link in the chain is missing.
:hugs:about the BFN.I know nothing can be worse than having to see a BFN.

Nolly-Really hoped we would become bump buddies.:cry:

I will!!!

Me too.I was on Depot provera and later cerazette for nearly 3 years.Despite having clock like regularity now,I feel some link in the chain is missing.
:hugs:about the BFN.I know nothing can be worse than having to see a BFN.

Nolly-Really hoped we would become bump buddies.:cry:

Are you out? Did she appear? We will be bump buddies... i am sure of it. If not this cycle then next!

I'm having cramps Nolly,which is when "it" is imminent.What about you?
TTC just sucks!Wish there was a camera to monitor what is going on with the egg and sperms out there.Hoping to be bump buddies very soon Nolly!!Cheering on you!!!

I'm having cramps Nolly,which is when "it" is imminent.What about you?
TTC just sucks!Wish there was a camera to monitor what is going on with the egg and sperms out there.Hoping to be bump buddies very soon Nolly!!Cheering on you!!!

Wouldn't that be great!!!! You come up with the technology & you'd be a millionaire :)

Nolly,How long have you been TTC?

Feels like all my life!!! lol

WE have been married for almost 4 years. Since we have been married we have never prevented it but I'd say about 2 years really! I am sick of it now I just want it to happen already!

I was in town today and was having funny cramps in my back and around my ovaries. Went to the loo and when I wiped (TMI Warning) I had this kind of brown globby stuff. Its gone now but I think AF is on her way!!!! :cry:

How are you hun? Any sign of her yet?

Oh Nolly, I hope it's not AF and she stays away.
FX'd it's IB for you!

Big :hug:

Bex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"