• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1dpo - 31/01/11 - Anyone else??

berniegroves

A daughter and a son
Reaction score
Hi,
I got a positive OPK on Saturday (CD23) and also Sunday morning (CD24) so am assuming i will have ovulated yesterday or today. So for arguments sake i am saying today is 1dpo.

Is anyone else just starting the dreaded two week wait??!!!

x

Yep, I just started the tww as well. Third cycle so I'm hoping soon....

I *think* I just started the 2ww. I may be a couple days into it.

I already have cramps this month. :shrug: I'm not really sure what my body is doing.

Yes, I got a positive (CB Digi smiley) on Saturday but couldn't DTD until yesterday monring (Sunday) as DH was away. Hopefully if I OV'd yesterday it should still be ok. So I'm counting this as 2DPO. I have sore and tender nipples but I usually get this after ovulation so not a pregnancy symptom just yet and too early anyway!!! How long does it take for implanation anyway?

I think implantation is somewhere between 6-12 days. Ugh, that seems like an eternity right now.

I am 3 DPO and this is actually the 1st time I can ever remember ovulating b/c I was on birth control since I was 15 (11 years ago) so therefore I am having some weird things going on that I dont know if I am symptom spotting or if its normal after you ovulate. This is our 1st cycle TTC ad I just stopped BCP 1/4/2011. Today I started having headaches (not normal), a dull aching cramp on the left side of my abdomin and indigestion after everything I have eaten. what do you think?

That really sounds like my first month off BC in December! Headaches, left side cramps and sore nipples. AF came at the beginning of Jan and I am looking forward to seeing what will happen this month. If nothing, will keep trying with Clear Blue smiley face tests for ovulation. Hopefully we'll be lucky!!!!

BTW, I'm testing on the 12th Feb as I have a party to go to and want to see if I can drink or whether I need to make up excuses!!!! It really is not that long to wait. Only 12 more days!!!!

The two week wait feels like an eternity!! Lol!!
I will probably test around the 12th as well, as my luteal phase was quite short last month, i got AF 10 days after ovulation.

How do you other ladies keep your mind off of it during the 2ww? It is all i can think about!!!!

Fingers crossed fror all of us!!

x

It really sucks to be me b/c I thought I Oed on CD 12 so now I get to start the 2ww over again.

I am still hoping that my cycle keeps extending this month to regulate itself or else my LP will be too short. :( Last cycle was 29 days after 27 and 25.

I am on DPO 2. I also got my Positive on saturday. Here's to another TWW. This is our 10th cycle TTC#1. Hopefully this is it.. We tried Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle!

Hi all can I join??? Today im 3 maybe 4 DPO! I've had some AF like cramping starting yesterday. How is everyone feeling today? Im happy to say that Im going on vacation on friday so thatll help with the TWW!!

Well, I'm still crampy today. My stomach has just been really weird. I have a headache and I'm super tired and moody. Last night I had a dream that I had 2 sons! It was actually 2 of Alex(my son), but one was older and one was a baby. Despite all this I still feel like I'm out this month. My body has just been too weird lately and I don't know what's going on with it. So, I'm not really sure if we timed everything right. I guess I'll find out in about 2 weeks..... I'm trying to wait to test until the 15th. I got my BFP late last time and I don't want the upsetting negative tests anymore.

Sending lots of baby vibes to everyone!! Hope you all are doing well.

Also wanted to say good luck to everyone. Looks like a few of us tested pos Saturday or around there so hopefuly at least one of us will get that bfp in the next 10 days or so. I am going to put my body on "ignore" for the next week so hopfully I wont be driving myself crazy.

I just started although I think today is my 2 or 3dpo. I'm not sure. So nervous trying to relax. I hope this is our month. We went back to temping and made sure we BD'd at the right time. So stick stick stick. I'm praying.

Good luck to all of you ladies in the same boat right now. Stickies for all of us.

Fingers crossed for all of us ladies!

I had a dream that i got my AF last night....bummer....hope that doesn't come true!!

I've been having dreams of being pregnant/ in labour. Normally I only have dreams about adopting or taking care of Other people children!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"