1DPO and testing August 16. Who's with me?!

Sorry Holllyness! Hope September brings you good luck!

picasa was still giving me the error...tried in a different browser, working! LOL

WP_20140814_002.jpg

WP_20140814_009.jpg

And talk about wasting a test Left....look what I did this morning. I.Should.Have.Waited. :dohh:
WP_20140814_026.jpg

WP_20140814_034.jpg

Am I the only one that finds that my camera actually picks up lines that the eye can't see as good? I don't really see much more than barely a shadow on a lot of these, but in the pics I definitely see something a little more. I guess cameras are designed to pick up tiny detail maybe?

Mrs MC-I seee it! I think as long as it was before the 10 minutes it counts!! I'm going to go ahead and congratulate you!!

Hollynesss- sorry you are out :(

Margrat- maybe your just now ovulating?

Misspriss - I see them too!! xxx

Holly - Sorry you're out. Lots of :dust: for next cycle

AFM - Going to test again tomorrow. Hoping it'll be a clear cut :bfp: with no questions!

Find it frustrating as last pregnancy I got a very clear, obvious BFP, 4 days before AF (but then again it did turn out to be twins, so had twice the hormones pumping through me :haha:).

Misspriss I see something on the frer top pic!

MrsMc good luck tomorrow!

Afm; sore boobs today (excessive poking) but going to buy some tests tomorrow and get in on this poas action!!!! 12dpo...should be ok right?

Hi girls. I am 12 DPO today. Took Hpt 2 days ago and it BFN. :(. Im due AF on 16th. So im thinking I might test tomoz to see if I get a BFP. X

I bought some opks and a pregnancy test. Will do an opk in the evening. Hope it is negative because we didn't have time to bd this week except yesterday. Today is not possible too pffff. If it is negative I will be tempted to use the test tomorrow.:blush:

So the madness began! There is def a second line tho not as strong as the control. I have drunk a lot of water but even if it was twice as dark I am not ovulating right? And I keep having some crazy amount of ewcm...more than I have ever had:wacko: This is my first opk so I can't compare the results. What do you think? I am trying to uplaod a pic but my stupid phone won't let me :growlmad:

Attachments

• 20140814_203245_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140814_203245_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3
Congrats for the BFPs!

I took another test today and BFN, so I think I'm probably out this month. I had some more spotting yesterday, so I guess I'm just having a weird AF? Cd27 today, so if I was pregnant I'm pretty sure something would show up on the test by now. Oh well, on to next month!

I now have a digi in my possession - damn will have to keep waiting or go buy another!!

I took a pregnancy test and bam bfN then an opk after 30min and it was positive in seconds. I think I am ovulating now cd 27:wacko: will test at luch break. Hope we don't miss this month. Still have ewcm but less:cry: fx this evening is enough

This is from the morning ... so frustrating.

Attachments

• 2014-08-15 10.05.32.jpg
    2014-08-15 10.05.32.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
MrsMc - how about this morning?xx

Urgh! So frustrated!

Same as yesterday. A faint positive, after the initial 3 minute time limit, but before the 10 minute limit to discard.

Im hoping that as this is the 3rd test, they cant all be wrong, and its just because Im still so early (AF not due til Sun/Mon).

All I want is a clear positive within 3 minutes...urgh!!! Off to buy more tests for tomorrow...

Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"