1DPO and testing August 16. Who's with me?!

Not good for me I'm afraid. I picked up some FRER yesterday to use this AM, but I woke up to AF, at 10 dpo. Why the short LP? It has been 12 days for the past two cycles! Ugh.

Sorry to hear that misspriss...

Still no AF for me, a day late, BFN, popping sensation in my lower stomach & still have all my symptoms. Not sure what's going on...

image.jpg

Sorry I haven't updated. Today is 6dpo for me, I think I'm out already I've was extremely crampy last night and the cramps were very painful. Only time will tell.

Is anyone on Clomid?

:hugs: misspriss

Coral I swore I saw a shadow, will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Sorry I haven't updated. Today is 6dpo for me, I think I'm out already I've was extremely crampy last night and the cramps were very painful. Only time will tell.

If you're 6dpo, it could be implantation.

Fingers crossed :dust:

Sorry misspriss:hugs:
Coral I agree with mwah. You are not out!
I am going bonkers. Got +opk for 3 days and stopped testing. Today (day4) I have o pain and ewcm and no opk to test. What is going on body?!?

7dpo... temp dropped today :( Thinking AF will be here early...will be testing in 2-3 days if she doesn't show.

Rosie fx it is implantation dip!
Coral why don't you test again or it is normal for af to be irregular?
Only mild pressure feeling for me and I after the opk experience I have no idea what dpo I am :rofl: Maybe the witch is on her way :shrug:

I'm usually pretty regular with a 24 day cycle, sometimes I'm early but never late. I'm going to try & wait it out until I'm a full week late, as I'm feeling a bit disheartened with all my BFNs.

I agree, seeing a bfn is painful. I will wait to see if my cramps get worse. If they are painful no need to bother testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->