1DPO.... anyone else?

wbee what is triphasic? Oh peanut maybe it's implantation bleeding! I did with dd 2 days before I was expecting AF!

if it were implantation bleeding would it be different? I mean I know less heavy and not last as long.. I ask this bc (TMI ALERT) it hurts to use a tampon and when I change it it is barely used and mostly dry. Like maybe just spotting. Also, usually my bbs get a little perkier just before AF not bigger and these suckers are FULL

Did you test then Cutie? If your AF isn't here then keep your hopes up!
:p the cheapies haven't come so no testing for me today. A wee break from it which is good! I think I'll save my FMU tomorrow for testing. Deary me. :D
Peanut, how's things? Have you tested again? Any heavier?

:p the cheapies haven't come so no testing for me today. A wee break from it which is good! I think I'll save my FMU tomorrow for testing. Deary me. :D

I tested last night. BFN. DYING to get a FRER and see if anything is on that :(

Still hopeful, but I'll be ok if AF comes

No not any heavier, not even blood everytime i wipe, every other time maybe. so super slow flow. and watery blood at that

I've got to go into town tomorrow so there's not anyway I WONT be buying a FRER. Fingers crossed all round x

I think I am just out for this month. Guess it is just a really light period. I feel dumb testing if I am bleeding even if only spotting. I don't know why, but I do.
What do you ladies think?

I would probably feel the same as you peanut, tbh. But I'd probably still test of it was way out of the normal for me

Hard to say what I would do peanut. If I had a test at home I'd probably test just to be done with it if I wasn't pregnant. Cutie are you gonna test with FMU? I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for you all!! I'm thinking I'm probably out this month...not giving up hope but I just feel very PMSish. I always get irritable and crabby the week before and I feel like I could rip someone's head off. Sigh.

thinking I'm out. I really don't even want to bother with testing anymore. Feels like I should just wait for AF to show.

I have 3 more tests left. I will probably use them through Thursday and hopefully AF will show Thursday and I can move forward with the next cycle. Gonna NTNP next cycle - this cycle was a bit of a bummer for me.

I've found there's nothing better to bring AF on than testing on your due date haha! I've got one test left in the house - going to see what my temp does tomorrow and take it from there. Just want to know one way or another now.

haha you're right. never fails that she's a no show until I POAS. keep me posted!

well bleeding stepped up a notch still watery, but onto next month

13dpo. Still no sore bbs. Still no BFP! Due tomorrow, or going by last month, Friday. Still early right? :(
No idea the sensitivity of the tests I'm using, so I'm going to get a FRER. Still got the lower back pain which is not a usual symptom for me, and creamy cm, which I never usually get. My OH has asthma and was up coughing so taking my temp was a bit of a waste of time I felt. Down 0.1 centigrade. I'm sure if it drops again tomorrow then I'm out. Feeling a bit dejected! How's everyone else? Sorry peanut :(

I'm 10 DPO. BFN this morning. I was crampy and had what I thought was IB the night before last. So, I'm hoping that my hcg just hasn't built up enough yet for the FRER to detect it. It's always discouraging to get that BFN, though.

when is AF due for you ladies?

I got a BFN last night at 11/12dpo (not 100% sure when I ovulated) AF is due tomorrow, but I suspect she'll be a few days late after the chemical. No real symptoms, but no AF symptoms either

Sorry peanut :-( I HATE it when it seems to drag on and give you false hope before coming in full swing. It's like AF mocks us when we really want her to stay away!

Man the build up of the 2WW sucks. Those last days before either a BFP or AF are the worst. I'm still holding out hold for you Meg!

Boobs were soo sore yesterday evening. I told dh to touch them (i was trying to see if they hurt when he touched them) and he all but slaps them! OUCH!! They are not really sore this morning though. Not sure if it would come and go if it wasn't just PMS. Still insanely gassy! Last night just for a minute or so I had some sharp pains really low in my abdomen. I've got kind of a dull ache in that area but I've also been working out so it's hard to tell if I'm just sore from that.

I know all of you are expecting AF before me...will you check back next week for my results? I may need a shoulder :-(

Oh wow I guess several of us posted at the same time! FX for you TTC74! If it was IB then yeah it probably wouldn't show up on a test yet!

So cutie some other boards have got me confused on this...if you are 11 or 12 DPO how could AF be due tomorrow? I thought ovulation was 14 days before AF. Well I mean I guess I know that a person could ovulate early or late but I thought typically it was 14 days before. Like even if you have a 31 day cycle that would just make O on CD 17 rather than CD 14 for a 28 day cycle. I've always gone with 14 days before my expected period as my O date and CM seems to match up with that.

I guess I know that a person could ovulate early or late but I thought typically it was 14 days before.

I actually ovulated on CD9 this month. So, AF isn't due for quite some time, but I'm still 10 DPO. So, it varies.

your guess is as good as mine love! I had a chemical last month, so my O was pushed back. My app says AF is due tomorrow, but I'm not expecting her until Saturday or so. I don't temp, so I'm not really sure when and what to expect.

I'm looking forward to NTNP next cycle, so I can stop all of these mathematical equations lol

TTC, I get email notifications, so I will certainly check back for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->