1dpo, anyone else?!

SparklesHeart

Reaction score
Who wants to wait with me? I'm hoping to hold off and test dec 1st (also my youngests birthday!)

Meeee! But I suppose you are 2 dpo no lol. Close enough. How is it going? Not sure if we have spoken before.

Any kids?
When will you test?
Ever been pregnant before?
When did you BD?

Excited to have a buddy :)

I'll wait with you! :flower:

I'm also going to try to hold off until December 1 to test, which will make AF a few days late (by my best estimate - I have irregular cycles). I'm 4dpo today and the wait is already driving me crazy. :wacko:

Meeee! But I suppose you are 2 dpo no lol. Close enough. How is it going? Not sure if we have spoken before.

Any kids?
When will you test?
When did you BD?

I figured I'd answer, too :)

Any kids? I have 3 kids; a 6yo boy, a 5yo girl, and my angel girl who would be almost 3yo now.
When will you test? Planning on December 1st, which will put me at 17dpo.
Ever been pregnant before? I've been pregnant 4 times now
When did you BD? the day before OV for sure and then I think 2 days before and 4 days before. I wasn't really keeping track since I'm still supposed to be WTT. We had a little oops this cycle though. :blush:

Any kids?
When will you test?
When did you BD?

Yay!! People!!

I have 3 children and have been pregnant 5 times.
Hoping to hold out testing til 1st dec.
We BD two days before ov, day of and day after.
This is our first cycle, only came off the pill on the 27th, didn't have a period but have def ov'd as if been testing daily!!

Not really got any symptoms yet, but at 2dpo I'm not surprised! Plus I had no memorable symptoms with my other pregnancies!

How about you?

Any kids? Nope
When will you test? 10 dpo
Ever been pregnant before? Yes. They were chemicals
When did you BD? Day of O and 3 days before O

Symptoms lol for me:

Sore armpits/upper side of breasts. Upper thigh/groin/ovary pain. Both ovaries. That is it so far lol I am 2 dpo after all

Hi. Can I join you ladies. I've been TTC for like a year now so I'm getting kind of down about it. I have no kids but my fiance has a 9 year old son who lives with us. So I'm part soccer mom to him. But I want one of my own.

We BD'd for 3 days in a row in my high fertile time, but we both passed out early last night when I think I O'd. Oh well.

I'm an early tester. I can't help it. So I'm gonna test on Thanksgiving. I want to know as soon as possible.

Hello aidensxmomma!!
Any symptoms?

None so far really. My boobs have been sore since a day or two after ovulation, but I think that's pretty normal for me. It was the same way last cycle. Otherwise I have nothing to report yet. Hoping that's not a bad sign...I am only 4dpo.

Hi. Can I join you ladies. I've been TTC for like a year now so I'm getting kind of down about it. I have no kids but my fiance has a 9 year old son who lives with us. So I'm part soccer mom to him. But I want one of my own.

We BD'd for 3 days in a row in my high fertile time, but we both passed out early last night when I think I O'd. Oh well.

I'm an early tester. I can't help it. So I'm gonna test on Thanksgiving. I want to know as soon as possible.

Welcome :flower:

I was TTC my youngest for just over a year so I know how you feel :hugs:

I'm also usually an early tester but that leaves me disappointed and then I feel bad because I spent money on tests when I didn't really need to. I'm going to try really hard to wait until after AF is due this cycle.

Hello and welcome!! (I'd put a flower but I have no idea how!!)
Just realised that this forum spans the globe and we could actually be in different countries! I'm in England,and it's 8.30am (ok, yes, it's early and I'm already on here!)
Woken up with such an urge to test, (3dpo!!) I'm not going to though! Have to leave for work soon so hopefully that will take my mind off it!
As for symptoms, my womb area has felt different, heavy/full, the all butterfly excited type feeling, not sure if this is something I normally feel post ovulation or not as I've never really paid attention! I have however been having a go a feeling my cervix. Just before o it was very reachable, then it was only just reachable with the tip of a finger, now it's higher as I can't get to it!
Didn't think about firmness or not as I hadn't read up about it til just now, doh!
Any tips?!
Dust to you all!! Xxx

I'm in the US (Wisconsin more specifically) and it's currently 7am. I always come on this early - it's when my OH gets home and he takes over the good laptop. :haha:

I don't check my cervix, so I've got no tips there. From what I've heard, every woman is a little different so you usually need to have checked for a couple months to know what's normal for you. But I could be wrong. :)

I have two new symptoms to report today. Yesterday I had some fairly severe cramping and I'm not sure what it was from. It could have been from the endo. :( But I normally don't get them at this point in my cycle. Also, I got a migraine today, which I'm not sure if it's related to my cycle or just from staring at a computer screen all day. :haha:

Hey ladies just checking in to report how things are going here:

3 dpo lol and have been having CM since O. Sometimes watery, and sometimes EWCM. Also my CM smells strong like blood. Yesterday and today.

1 week until testing for me

I'm technically 6dpo today (since it's past midnight :haha: ) Only forever to go until I can test. :dohh:

I've had CM since I O'd, which is odd since normally it dries up right away. Hopefully it's a good sign. I had a teeny tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday (5dpo) too.

Ready - I hope that the CM is a good sign for you!

I'm technically 6dpo today (since it's past midnight :haha: ) Only forever to go until I can test. :dohh:

I've had CM since I O'd, which is odd since normally it dries up right away. Hopefully it's a good sign. I had a teeny tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday (5dpo) too.

Ready - I hope that the CM is a good sign for you!

Thank you! I hope so for you as well. The brown sounds excellent!

7dpo - Still sick and had a headache again yesterday. I'm starting to wonder if maybe there is a chance that I got pregnant...I want to test so bad already. :haha:

My mom asked me if I was pregnant today when I told her how I'd been feeling. I wish I were. But I just told her that there wasn't a chance. lol.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this month we got lucky, but I also don't *feel* pregnant, so I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. With my other kids, I just *knew* that I was pregnant and I don't have that feeling this time. Time will tell.

7dpo - Still sick and had a headache again yesterday. I'm starting to wonder if maybe there is a chance that I got pregnant...I want to test so bad already. :haha:

My mom asked me if I was pregnant today when I told her how I'd been feeling. I wish I were. But I just told her that there wasn't a chance. lol.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this month we got lucky, but I also don't *feel* pregnant, so I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. With my other kids, I just *knew* that I was pregnant and I don't have that feeling this time. Time will tell.

What symptoms are you having as far as your sickness? I have a sore throat that comes and goes since 1 dpo.

What symptoms are you having as far as your sickness? I have a sore throat that comes and goes since 1 dpo.

I've been super nauseous and unable to eat because of it. Unless I am craving something...like the last couple days I haven't been able to each much because everytime I do I feel like I'm going to be sick. But today I was craving a sub and was able to devour that without any problems. My body is being so weird.

I've been super nauseous and unable to eat because of it. Unless I am craving something...like the last couple days I haven't been able to each much because everytime I do I feel like I'm going to be sick. But today I was craving a sub and was able to devour that without any problems. My body is being so weird.

Okay I understand. I thought it was a cold or something. Feeling any better today?

Okay I understand. I thought it was a cold or something. Feeling any better today?

Yes I am, thank you :flower: Although I do have the cold from hell now. :dohh:

How are you doing? Any new symptoms to report?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->