1dpo, anyone else?!

Well ladies I'm back to cd1. Was my first month off the pill though! Good luck to all still in!
Xxx

Sheesh she got you early in the morning! I am due tomorrow. At least you aren't in limbo hun

AFM, both of my hands fell asleep this morning while typing. Followed by both of my feet. So lets see, that makes it my:

Butt
Leg
Hands
&
Feet

that have been falling asleep since 10 dpo. If I don't get a BFP I am scared. Hopefully it is just a pinched nerve or something. One thing is for certain, I won't google it. Next thing you know I will think I have some rare disease from another country or something, that I caught on a flight lol

Sorry Sparkles

Ready - That's odd about your extremities falling asleep. I think to much vitamin b can do that - also dehydration.

AFM - 10Ddpo and BFN - no more spotting since 8dpo, so odd.

Update: Random abscess on my gum in the back. I have not had an abscess in about 15 years. Not sure if it is an abscess but it is definitely a lump. I was tasting blood again yesterday so maybe that is why? I talked myself out of thinking I am crazy or imagining that. I know when I taste blood! No matter if I am pregnant or not I know the taste of blood. Lol. That sounded creepy. But you know what I mean

My tongue also feels like I burned it, kind of tingly. I know I must sound like a nut right now. But women that have gotten a BFP had this as well. If i don't get a BFP tomorrow I may check myself into a psych ward lol.

I still feel hope and I want to test but I will wait until tomorrow for AF.

So I was testing this morning and got another bfn and then I thought my period came (3 days early). It turned out to go away. So it was just minor spotting. Thing is, I never get spotting. Could this be implantation bleeding or am I over analyzing? I guess I'll just have to sit and wait some more. Grrr.

Ready in the past I always get a mouth sore right after bfp.... :dust:

Dojen that could definitely be IB :dust:

So I was testing this morning and got another bfn and then I thought my period came (3 days early). It turned out to go away. So it was just minor spotting. Thing is, I never get spotting. Could this be implantation bleeding or am I over analyzing? I guess I'll just have to sit and wait some more. Grrr.

If you never spot it def could be IB. What color is it? How many dpo are you? If it was a light color then maybe IB just happened.

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a23046733/sore_tongue?cpg=2

Just so you guys know I am not crazy lol! A lot of pregnant women get the sore tongue. So, if you notice it count it as a possible sign

If you never spot it def could be IB. What color is it? How many dpo are you? If it was a light color then maybe IB just happened.

I'm 10 DPO. It was very light. And I don't feel usual AF cramps. But I really don't want to get my hopes up too high because then I'll be so disappointed when AF does show.

I'm 10 DPO. It was very light. And I don't feel usual AF cramps. But I really don't want to get my hopes up too high because then I'll be so disappointed when AF does show.

Wow and 10 dpo is the perfect dpo for it! I know what you mean about not wanting to get to excited. But I can't help it. :happydance::happy dance:

Lol! Hopefully a good sign for u

Wow and 10 dpo is the perfect dpo for it! I know what you mean about not wanting to get to excited. But I can't help it. :happydance::happy dance:

Lol! Hopefully a good sign for u

Thanks...hopefully it is a good sign. But it could also explain why I'm getting negative HPT's too. Just too early. But I think it's AF just taunting me. I can't let myself get excited...even though I want to.

What's going on with everyone else?

Edit: According to Countdown to Pregnancy I'm only 9 DPO today.

Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry to hear about the ladies that got hit by the :witch: :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA - had a really busy week visiting family for Thanksgiving. I had a really great time with my family, my OH, and his family. :)

I'm 15dpo today. My AF is late, I'm sure of it. I think my luteal phase is only around 11 days (at least I'm pretty sure), so I could be up to 4 days late for AF. Even if it's "normal" at 14 days, still late. :haha:

I still haven't really had any major symptoms. I still have a pretty bad cold, which I'm just attributing to the weather changes we've been going through here in Wisconsin. Otherwise I don't have pregnancy symptoms but I also don't have any AF symptoms, which is odd. Another weird symptom that I had was that today I had a glob of EWCM, which has never happened before AF before. :shrug:

I took a test with FMU yesterday (at 14dpo), and it was :bfn: so I'm not sure what's going on. I feel out, but the witch is missing, so I'm second-guessing myself and getting my hopes up a little.

I'll keep you ladies updated :flow:

So I'm getting myself in a tizzy over here. I've been going to the bathroom every 10 minutes (which I never do) and my co-worker asked me jokingly if I was pregnant. I had the spotting for like 2 hours at 9 DPO but this morning a bfn! Ugh. Something is off with my body and I'm driving myself crazy. AF is due the 1st so maybe I'll just have to wait until then.

Dojen sorry you got a bfn. It's still early.

I started spotting again today at 11dpo so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way.

So I'm getting myself in a tizzy over here. I've been going to the bathroom every 10 minutes (which I never do) and my co-worker asked me jokingly if I was pregnant. I had the spotting for like 2 hours at 9 DPO but this morning a bfn! Ugh. Something is off with my body and I'm driving myself crazy. AF is due the 1st so maybe I'll just have to wait until then.

Hi. The HCG may have not built in your system yet

AFM: Due today, absolutely no sign of AF. None. Zero. This morning I had a BM and was super gassy before it. Anyway, I was looking forward to looking at my CM afterward and what I saw was weird. It was bright white, thick, and very sticky/dry. No smell. Sort of like thicker, sticker wet toilet paper.

So, I don't know anymore. Maybe this is a weird cycle for me. BFN yesterday at 13dpo. So I guess I will just sit back and wait it out. God luck ladies that are still in!

EDIT: Just looked down there and had more of the CM. It looks like yeast infection CM. And now I am a little irritated. But where is AF?

AFM: Due today, absolutely no sign of AF. None. Zero. This morning I had a BM and was super gassy before it. Anyway, I was looking forward to looking at my CM afterward and what I saw was weird. It was bright white, thick, and very sticky/dry. No smell. Sort of like thicker, sticker wet toilet paper.

So, I don't know anymore. Maybe this is a weird cycle for me. BFN yesterday at 13dpo. So I guess I will just sit back and wait it out. God luck ladies that are still in!

EDIT: Just looked down there and had more of the CM. It looks like yeast infection CM. And now I am a little irritated. But where is AF?

Thanks Ready. I'm going crazy over here too. Same thing could be with you, the HCG just might not be high enough. But good news that AF isn't here. Did you reaserach EWCM? I had always thought CM was good to signal when you're fertile and when you're not but I'm not really sure what the symptoms are if you're PG. I think anything unusual is good.

Thanks Ready. I'm going crazy over here too. Same thing could be with you, the HCG just might not be high enough. But good news that AF isn't here. Did you reaserach EWCM? I had always thought CM was good to signal when you're fertile and when you're not but I'm not really sure what the symptoms are if you're PG. I think anything unusual is good.

I had a lot of EWCM after I O'd. I mean a lot. More than I ever had in life. This CM is nothing like that. Sperm would probably die on contact lol

Lots of cramping for me today. I hate this sitting in limbo, I'm going crazy too. I hope we all get BFP's tomorrow...

Dojen & Ready - I think both of you are having good signs!

Lots of cramping for me today. I hate this sitting in limbo, I'm going crazy too. I hope we all get BFP's tomorrow...

Thank you! Hoping great things for you as well

Ya think? I sure hope so. I hope so for you too. Cramping can be good. The waiting is totally torture. AF is due Monday so I'll know sooner or later. Although I test everyday and see that BFN! Boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->