1DPO, anyone else?

Rachael1981

Proud Mummy to Isobel xx
Reaction score
1DPO today, starting the TWW. Anyone else just starting the TWW want to join me?

I know! :coffee:

I want so bad to develop the habit of living life, not caring or obsessing during the 2WW -- similar to how I am when I'm NT. I wish I could just not care and then look up one day and realize: "Is AF late?"

But no... I get anxious, symptom check like crazy, Google everything, and start pulling out tests sooner than the average implantation date - only to be disappointed.
:dohh:

Just hoping this is our month, so there's no more two-week-agony!

I'm 1dpo and..I'm just plain HOT. I live in Miami and I swear I would walk around naked if it were legal.

Magicalmon-If you figure out how to avoid becoming completely obsessed with TTC please bottle it and sell it! I'll take 2, please!

Hi promise :hi:

I'm in the UK so probably not as hot as Miami, but it's been a lot hotter than usual here recently. I much prefer Spring and Autumn.

3 DPO and am ashamed to say I already used a cheapie. I’m so bad.

I’m symptom spotting like crazy too. I’m also freaking out a bit because if it doesn’t happen this month then we won’t get to really try next month because hubby is out of town my whole fertile period.

It’s also hot as hell here, like over 100 F with the heat index. And I’m waiting to go on vacation same day as I’ll be testing so I’m just whiling away time.

Good luck Symphony!

I don't know when I will cave and test. I have loads of cheapie 10miu tests. I am symptom spotting like crazy though. Most of today my nipples have been super sensitive and I've felt 'popping' feelings in my abdomen. Of course these are probably normal for this time in my cycle, I just don't usually pay much attention lol

I'm 1dpo and..I'm just plain HOT. I live in Miami and I swear I would walk around naked if it were legal.

Magicalmon-If you figure out how to avoid becoming completely obsessed with TTC please bottle it and sell it! I'll take 2, please!

:rofl:

Welcome, promise 07!
Baby dust to you!!!
:dust:

3 DPO and am ashamed to say I already used a cheapie. I’m so bad.

I’m symptom spotting like crazy too. I’m also freaking out a bit because if it doesn’t happen this month then we won’t get to really try next month because hubby is out of town my whole fertile period.

It’s also hot as hell here, like over 100 F with the heat index. And I’m waiting to go on vacation same day as I’ll be testing so I’m just whiling away time.

Sounds like it's hot everywhere -- because I'm burning up over here in Southern Cal!

And it also sounds like we've all got it bad during our 2WW! I pray that we all get our BFPs over the next couple of weeks! [-o<

Good luck Symphony!

I don't know when I will cave and test. I have loads of cheapie 10miu tests. I am symptom spotting like crazy though. Most of today my nipples have been super sensitive and I've felt 'popping' feelings in my abdomen. Of course these are probably normal for this time in my cycle, I just don't usually pay much attention lol

It's funny, because I always notice "symptoms" during the 2WW that I normally don't pay much attention to either.
:nope:

I think I'm just desperately trying to find any kind of hope to cling on to!

:hi:ladies same here 2-3 dpo but ff wont log my implantation yet because it went up twice only to drop today right above coverline. I have a good feeling about this month so far on the July board there has been so many bfps already. And June/july/August has always been my extremely fertile months... DD conceived in june DS conceived in July so even though another baby in April isnt exactly what I planned I'm all for it... fx'd ladies, hope we all get our take home babies this month

:hi:ladies same here 2-3 dpo but ff wont log my implantation yet because it went up twice only to drop today right above coverline. I have a good feeling about this month so far on the July board there has been so many bfps already. And June/july/August has always been my extremely fertile months... DD conceived in june DS conceived in July so even though another baby in April isnt exactly what I planned I'm all for it... fx'd ladies, hope we all get our take home babies this month

Hey saveme!
Hopefully ff will mark your crosshairs in the next day or so. Sometimes it takes a few days of high temps for it to recognize it.

Fx this is your month!!!

Hey saveme!
Hopefully ff will mark your crosshairs in the next day or so. Sometimes it takes a few days of high temps for it to recognize it.

Fx this is your month!!!
Thanks hun same to you... I'm here impatiently waiting!

:hi: saveme

I actually conceived my DD in a July cycle where I ovulated earlier than usual. This is a July cycle and I've ovulated early (CD15 as opposed to CD21/22). I would like to hope with the cycles being so similar it might happen but I'm also trying not to get my hopes up too much.

I ovulated earlier than usual too. CD14 instead of CD17. I wonder if that’s a sign for all of us... :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"