• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1dpo anyone ever experienced this?

Ttc Baby no1

<3 Married 27.9.2011 <3
Reaction score
Hey people.
I'm new to this forum.
Me and my husband are on our 4th month ttc ^_^ but this month has been different. I got alot of discharge wet and sticky and twice raw egg( sorry for tmi lol)
I've been having this all week so we've had sex every day. Last 3 days I've Had bad headaches every day like what I get before AF but I never have it at ovulation. N today I've been having cramps n little twinges. But about an hour ago I had such a bad shooting pain in my ovary I had to sit and breathe threw it.

Anyone ever had this?

Definitely sounds like ovulation! We're you on birth control before ttc? You may just be starting to ovulate again.

Nah I came of birth Control about 4 years ago. Does it look like I've ovulate on my chart cuz there isn't a temperature rise. I'm confused. Screenshot_2013-10-04-22-15-02.jpg

I think I may just stick to opk lol temperature is to much having to wake up same time every morning. Most times I can wake up earlier or later all depends lol. Hope I get my BFP thus month. Feels like it's never going to happen :-(. 3 ppl I know got caught the first month they tried. Wish I could do that lol

As far as i know your temp rises after you ovulate. Im new to bbt charting but it seems you can have a dip before your rise so its possible you have your dip 2day and 2moro you could have your rise!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"