1dpo anyone want to wait it out??

firsttimer123

Reaction score
Think I'm 1dpo... Af due May 11.. Anyone want to wait out the next two weeks??

Hii, had a +OPK yesterday so guess I'm 1dpo also :happydance:
I'll prob start testing around the 8th ...
Will you wait till the 11th?

I am also 1 dpo and af is due the 11th. This is our 3rd cycle ttc #2.

:hi:

I had a positive OPK yesterday too (and lots of physical symptoms) so I guess I am 1dpo too!

:witch: due May 10

Will not wait until the 11th but will try and wait until at least 7dpo... This is 3rd month post mmc.got pregnant the first time in 2 months... Still trying for our first sticky bean... Perhaps this is our month!!! Hubby was away for days prior to o, so does not feel like our best effort this month :(

We are also trying smep but got off track when hubby had to go to his brothers bachelor party's for the weekend... Missed 3 days

with my DS i got a faint BFP on 9dpo. So I think I will start testing on 10dpo this time!!! :dust: to us all!!!

Now is the most boring part - waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... we should play a game or something :lol:

Me and my DH have tried to do it every other day since last Friday but he couldn't hang in long enough to do it yesterday. I'm hoping dtd the day b4 O works.

Hey Ladies!

Can I join? First cycle TTC #2 and AF due on 9th!

Last time we had a faint positive at 8dpo.
Hoping to hold out as long as possible but it's a bit like eating a sugared donut without licking your lips! Impossible! :dohh:

I'm joining all the threads to keep me sane! Ill be 12 dpo on the 7th. How early do you think I can test?

7-10 dpo you can test be sure of ov date or you cou,d be disappointed

I had a pos opk yesterday too so I'm also 1dpo! I'm trying to be chill this month and not test until the weekend of May 9th! But we all know I'll probably cave and poas before that lol. Fx for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->