1dpo anyone want to wait it out??

2dpo and I am super annoyed by random smells..... am I paranoid??? :haha:

Just bloated and no appetite. The bloating is definitely from ovulation.

Do you guys continue bding? Just incase o say was off?

I've read that once your temp rises there's no point in it bc it's too late. However some say do it the day after O.

I'm not bding anymore this week bc my DH is completely run down from working 72 hrs a week and bding every other day since last Friday.

4 dpo AF due on the 8th. It's our first cycle trying for #1. I need someone to obsess with lol. Any symptoms ladies? Only thing I've got is an increased appetite but that could be nothing. I want to start testing now lol

I had a +opk on Sunday and we tried once more tonight just to make sure I didn't miss it.. I've stuck to my goal of every other day since the end of AF lol, I think I'm tiring out my OH who used to complain we never had sex haha. I said I was going to be chill this cycle but I already want to poas!

I feel like my cm is so scant! With my mc I had so much creamy cm at this point...makes me feel out :( do you guys check cm?

4 dpo AF due on the 8th. It's our first cycle trying for #1. I need someone to obsess with lol. Any symptoms ladies? Only thing I've got is an increased appetite but that could be nothing. I want to start testing now lol

4dpo here too! :hi:

Ive been crampy all since O. Also, very hungry!!

Of course I had to test today (at 4dpo) even though its impossible :lol:

Surprise, surprise - BFN :dohh:

I'm going to test on the 9th, I'll be 12 dpo.

8dpo and BFN for me too :( And no symptoms... I think I will be out :cry:

Bfn again today... Although had upset tummy and itchy boobs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"