1dpo cycle on metformin anyone want to join me?

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I'm 1 dpo got a positive opk yesterday don't know what cd I was as I've taken metformin a week ago and ovulated within 7 days of taking, me and oh had sex Sunday night and last night we may go again tonite we shall see depending if my girls go to bed early or not :growlmad:

Any one want to join me on this horrible wait? :flower:

Hi lewood,

I think my cycle is the same as yours. 1DPO on 7 Oct. Took 500mg metformin for a month now and was told to increase to 1000mg from yesterday. Today is 7DPO and feelings exhausted.

Did you experience any side effects?

Hello! I'm also in my first ccycle on metphormin currently in CD 18 / 7 or 8 DPO.

Yea i suffered terrible side effects Im on 1000mg and I had bad diarrhea and nausea and head aches, but I felt strong o pains and a positive opk

Currently on 500 MG 2 times a day. My worse side effect was sleeplessness and feeling very weak. I did have diarrhea for about 3 weeks wit mild nausea. Now that my body is used to it, all side effects are gone, Thank god lol

Hi! I'm 2-3 dpo on my first cycle with metformin. I take 500 mg 2 times a day (1000 mg daily), and for the first month I had really bad diarrhea and nausea (sorry, tmi). But, I had my first regular cycle, confirmed ovulation, and normal period in months on the metformin, so for me its worth it if I can get my tiny one!

Hi! I'm 2-3 dpo on my first cycle with metformin. I take 500 mg 2 times a day (1000 mg daily), and for the first month I had really bad diarrhea and nausea (sorry, tmi). But, I had my first regular cycle, confirmed ovulation, and normal period in months on the metformin, so for me its worth it if I can get my tiny one!

Good luck jamers.

I m on the XR metformin, taken before bed. No other side effects except tiredness and strange metallic taste in the mouth. Wondering it's really sid effects or bfp symptoms.

Think I am out. Started having period cramps on CD24 today (8DPO). Usually prior to CD28 (day of AF), I will have few days of AF cramps. This one feels exactly like it.

I am ok about it though. Thought it will be good for Metformin to be longer in my system to get things balance up, since just up it to 1000mg few days back. And to lose more weight before BFP.

Good luck to you ladies! Hope you get your BFPs. :flower:

Awwwww hun good luck next cycle I hope u get ur bfp xxxx

Think I am out. Started having period cramps on CD24 today (8DPO). Usually prior to CD28 (day of AF), I will have few days of AF cramps. This one feels exactly like it.

I am ok about it though. Thought it will be good for Metformin to be longer in my system to get things balance up, since just up it to 1000mg few days back. And to lose more weight before BFP.

Good luck to you ladies! Hope you get your BFPs. :flower:

Sorry to hear that AF is on her way :hugs: The 1000 mg Metformin is great for losing weight. I've lost almost 20 pounds in 2 months on it.

I am not sure what to think anymore. On one hand, feels like AF is here, on the other, feels like BFP. Threw up after lunch (sorry TMI) and lost appetite to eat. Not sure what's going on.

I am not sure what to think anymore. On one hand, feels like AF is here, on the other, feels like BFP. Threw up after lunch (sorry TMI) and lost appetite to eat. Not sure what's going on.

That does sound confusing. But hey, you aren't out until the witch shows. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

When u was pregnant with my girls I had af cramps, and my moto is u ain't out till the witch is about so I would wait it out hun and test 15 dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->