1dpo dilemma!

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi,

Well I ovulated yesterday, I think in the morning seeing as when I checked for cm I had EWCM at 8am and when I looked again at 11am it was just creamy. My TCOYF chart says I ovulated yesterday too.

But I'm not going to get a chance to "try" until sometime today, not sure what time though lol.

Does anyone here think I still have a chance to conceive this cycle??

Thanks!

Baby dust to all :) xx

Hi didnt want to just read and run, im not really sure to be honest as im just learning myself but good luck :flower:
If it was me i would just try anyway and see what happens as you cant turn the clock back but at least if you try you will have more of a chance than if you dont. Sorry i couldnt be of more help. Good luck

Did you have any luck before yesterday though? I've seen a chart online that basically said your chances to conceive increase gradually up until the day before ovulation (to 26%), then drop to 5% on the day of ovulation and the day after it's practically 0. I don't know if they're right, but here's where I saw it - https://www.ovwatch.com/works_HowOVWorks.asp

No, literally my only chance is sometime today. My predicted ov date was supposed to have been today, hence the sperm donation being arranged for today. Obviously not the case...

Oh well, I'll try anyway just so I can say I have, something is better than nothing I suppose.

And onwards to my next cycle! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->