1dpo here any waiting buddies????

oh and 3 days past o think ill take a test 8dpo. which is saturday. anyone else testing early?

I O'd on cd18 this month (which also happened to be the 18th may, lol). I always say I will not test before 10dpo........ But I usually accidentally pee in a cup a couple of days early and a stick usually also accidentally falls into the cup too....... :blush: :haha: so I PLAN to test on 28th May. But that could change, haha

So we're gonna be testing in the same day then!! If I manage to hold out that far, hahahaha. Been having some strange achy sensations in my boobs today, (stop symptom spotting helen, it's too early!! :haha:)

Ya even 8dpo is pretty early. Unless I get like a temp dip or implantation spotting

Ugh I can't shake this tireness. I wanna test lolz

Meeee too! I'll be testing early, probably Saturday as well. Then sunday. Then Monday ..... stupid ICs.

Ya me to. It's so funny how we count days for af! Well hoping for not af but then get smacked in the face if she shows. My DH is being a butt. Said this last Month for a while after 6 months of trying he annoyed with the loads of money spent on things I pee on, my obessive intent search and most of all. Bbd on demand. It's hard on us both cause of first child was conceived accidently second child I was on birth control. And we tried for number 3 and got pregnant the first month. Now we been trying for months and months and nopppppe. My guess is my dates were off. But I know forsure because of temps that I ovulated 5 days earlier and we dtd the day before ovulation and every other day before that!

Well fingers crossed this is the month for you. You could always adopt the sky and secret approach and not mention to your OH when the "important" days are. TTC all too often becomes a chore and the enjoyment fizzles out. Maybe a break is what you need - most couples actually conceive on their break!! Due to being less stressed out I think

That's what I was thinking. Cause he knows abviously we r ttc. But o think the opks in his face irratated him. Think I should keep him out of the loop on ovulatoin and all that.

I'm nervous this month cause I know I bbd day b4 ovulation. This the first time in 6 months o know for a fact I ovulated and dtd the right time!

Well we both have high hopes this months then as it's the first time we've both done OPK's and dtd at the right time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->