1dpo here any waiting buddies????

omg 4DPO and I'm DYING. This is the first month I haven't really had any distractions during the TWW. Going to do some hardcore yard work this weekend, so hopefully that will take my mind off things.

I just want to go to bed now so I can wake up and temp!

Lol me 2! This weekend gonna be painful if it's a bfn on Sat I'll be bumbed. Hope we both get a bfp

omg 4DPO and I'm DYING. This is the first month I haven't really had any distractions during the TWW. Going to do some hardcore yard work this weekend, so hopefully that will take my mind off things.

I just want to go to bed now so I can wake up and temp!

If it wasn't for this site I would probably go completely mad and start rocking in a corner :wacko: haha

Meh, I might POAS today (at 5DPO, smh). I've got the cheapies :p

So last night I had twinges,dull ache, and just discomfort I'm my ovarys and uterus. I'm 7dpo.

Broke and tested 7dpo I know to early. Yall see somthing super faint. Gotta turn the pic side ways

Attachments

• 20160527_091737.jpg
    20160527_091737.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1
]Broke and tested 7dpo I know to early. Yall see somthing super faint. Gotta turn the pic side ways

Attachments

• 20160527_091737.jpg
    20160527_091737.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
Sorry Hun I can't see anything but I'm not good at seeing super faint lines. Do you see anything in real life?

I held off from testing! I see a shadow, but I don't trust it, Kayla. Cramping is a good sign! Maybe you're implanting!

Ok I'll admit it here too......I owned up on another thread to have also "accidentally peed in a cup" this morning......9dpo. It was also a bfn :dohh: why do I do this myself!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Lots of people over in the pregnancy test gallery are saying one step are not at all sensitive AND you're still WAY early.

Lots of people over in the pregnancy test gallery are saying one step are not at all sensitive AND you're still WAY early.

I've heard they might not be as sensitive as they make out they are. I've seen other with a super squinter of a line and a FRER taken with the same wee sample with a really obvious line! BUT, they feed my POAS addiction without breaking the bank, lol

I think I will still test tomorrow morning (as originally planned) ..... See what happens. Not all that hopeful though

Totally understood. Just want to make sure you weren't worried bc it was neg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->