• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1dpo [let the symptom spotting (obsessing) begin]

I'm at 7dpo now, isn't the wait terrible? Lots of early symptoms for me and my fiance is absolutely convinced I'm pregnant, I however don't think so, but that's just because I can't see myself being so lucky! As I said, lots of symptoms that I think point toward pregnancy but could also be flu or down to being due on. Definitely not liking this wait!

I'm in!! 1 dpo today! Let the obsessions begin!!! :rofl:

Hey, im 1 dpo, trying not to stress over the tww this time and not to google every possible symptom, (yeah right) lol x

Haha I know how you feel. I only have seven days to wait now but I get the feeling this'll be the longest week of my life!

Hi am cd 24 and I've been symptom spotting it does my head every month am always on google lol x

Me! I don't feel a thing. It's my first TWW too. :wacko:

Good luck ladies! 6 days left to wait for me, fiance just came home from work with 15 pregnancy tests for me! Super sensitive ones at 10mui! Testing from Thursday. Think that's too early even with very sensitive tests?

Any signs ladies? Not much here. Peeing a lot, but not much else. I've been visiting my fam in Florida and drinking more than usual.

Does bleeding count as a symptom? I started spotting yesterday at 2 dpo. tummy keeps rumbling even though i'm not hungry or anything.. Bit of back ache and a few odd cramps. The spotting makes me feel out this month :(

nothing much yet except I feel famished! I feel like I could eat everything in sight!

Well am out this month my af started today so hope my oh gets ready for next month lol x

I am 6dpo & I've had some snotty yellowish CM...also went for a walk tonight & got really dizzy. Other than that nothing to note. You ladies?

kjfrost - sorry about that :witch:! Good luck to you next month!

It is way too early for symptoms right? I keep telling myself this over and over but OH MY BOOBS! Holy cow! I NEVER get sore boobs even when AF shows. They hurt SO BAD

can I join? :Flower:

I'm 5DPO and no real symptoms. I'm really emotional and I've been nearly crying all day, backache and cramps but I'm not counting any of them because they're not out of the ordinary I don't think!

yesterday at 4DPO I felt like I was coming down with something (runny nose, exhausted, hot and cold flashes etc) but I'm ok today! kind of hoping that was a symptom though 4DPO is way too early :( I had cramps and then shooting pains in my thighs yesterday.

I HATE the 2WW! :(

I am 6DPO and I have sore BB's and I have been eating alot more than normal and weird tinges in my tummy but it could all be in my head well except the sore bb's, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"