1dpo [let the symptom spotting (obsessing) begin]

Last month I was SO sure we were pregnant. When AF showed I was devastated. So this month I told myself that I would not obsess over every little thing. I have 2 symptoms I just can't explain though. My boobs are extremely sensitive to the point that when anything touches them it is painful. I never have sore boobs. And the second is.... this morning I woke up from a very, very vivid nightmare. I woke up yelling and my heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. Ugh I hate the tww

Hey Ladies, I finally am 90% I actually ovulated this month. 5DPO, no symptoms what so ever. IN fact, I think I started a fight this morning with DH subconciously (sp), so I could think I have a symptom. Because I wasn't really mad at what I was complaining about anyway. It seems like I am always eating, moody, and horny-so I won't count any symptoms unless I throw up-tmi sorry!:holly:<<that's so gross but I love it

I'm trying not to be so pessimistic, but if I'm optomistic, then it's an even worse feeling when I get AF!

side note- temp went up almost 1 degree last night...but after stalking people''s chart it seems like temps dip around 4-5 dpo and 8-9 dpo whether you are pg or not.

Babydust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"