1DPO Nov. 16 2017... and so it begins...

Angelique76

Reaction score
Anyone want to join me in the tww madness? I promised myself that I wouldn't be crazy this time around... hoping to keep the promise.

AF due Nov. 29... hoping to NOT test until Nov. 28. Probably won't make it that long. :haha:

:wacko:
:spermy:
:dust:

22 Nov:

23 Nov:

24 Nov: NixNax

25 Nov:

26 Nov: LO4

27 Nov:

28 Nov: Angelique76 (Angie) - BFN

thencomesbebe

29 Nov:

30 Nov:

01 Dec: vickyandchick

02 Dec: mrsmummy2

03 Dec:

04 Dec:

05 Dec:

06 Dec:

07 Dec: Starlight32

I’m testing before you. On the 24th. But the 29th is my birthday. Let hope we both give me a nice present he he he

I'm currently 5-6 dpo, and I have lost my mind this last week ;) It's our firt try and still I'm going crazy, analysing everything! But today I'm a litte more down on earth and instead I'm feeling that I won't get a bfp this time around. Don't know why, since it is too early to experience any clear symptoms. Driving myself crazy with this on off thing :D
FX for you!!

Hello ladies, so cool of you to join me.

Nixnax - 24th is just around the corner! One week (that will feel like a lifetime!)

LO4 - so you will test 25th?

I am praying that we all get our hearts desire! This is friggin insane. oh wait... I promised I wouldn't go stir crazy! Even if I wanted to, 1DPO is too early to even analyse anything LOL, and I so much want to.

So ladies, if you are prego, what will your due dates be?

If you are analyzing, what are you noticing?

Mine will be 08/08/2018, which I think is pretty cool.

I was planning on testing at 9dpo, if my tests that i ordered comes tomorrow, and my nipples still hurt (since that is the one sign i can rely on). If they stop hurting before sunday (when I'm 9dpo) I don't think I will test that early. My due date would be 4th of August :) Would be nice being pregnant in the summer again. I have three kids already and one of them is born in September.

I will have second tri in autumn and third tri in winter. Better for me as I overheat quite a bit. I am in South Africa. My DD is 22 August, just before our Spring. Gl for Sunday. Fx

Nix - my birthday is 30th :)

Mine would be 4th August. If this month is our month, I’ll find out for my birthday and it will be due around OHs birthday. Here’s to hoping.

I haven’t had much as yet. I’m 6DPO today. 1-4DPO I had bizarre AF cramps and a very sore left nipple. This is probably left over from ovulation though. Yesterday I felt awful, just really tired and run down. I feel like I may be coming down with something. But that’s it for me.

Hi ladies.. 5dpo for me today and getting super impatient :haha: Mine would be 6th August. Currently over analyzing everything :blush: one minute I'm confident next I'm sure AF is going to show her face :dohh:

Yay birthday buddies, hopefully we can be bump buddies too.
7DPO dpo today and temps are still rising. It’s my first month temping so I don’t really know what I’m doing doing with it.

Welcome Mrsmummy.

LO - almost at the 9dpo Mark :)

Would be good to have bump buddies.

How is everyone doing? I am bloated and thirsty today. This has been a symptom with every bfp I have had. So early to be symptom spotting. Goodness... I must remember not to go nuts!

Im also incredibly bloated and considering Ive not eaten much today thats odd! Also had cramps quite low down.. similar to af cramps. Achey back and strange tasting food?! Beginning to wonder if I'm imagining things :haha:

So ladies, how is it going with not symptom spotting... I am afraid I am failing, and spotting all the time... may actually get some tests for Friday... which will be 9DPO Hee hee, oh my, there is no hope for not testing.

Definitely symptom spotting here! I've just posted a list of each DPO symptoms in my TTC journal if you want to take a look. I'm driving myself mad :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2450949-mrsmummys-ttc-3-journal.html

BFN for three days now... 9-10dpo today, so it's still very early!
*Sore nipples! (usually they stop hurting about 7dpo, unless I'm pregnant and it continues) Good sign!
*My temperature went up at 7-8dpo and has stayed there (may indicate increased progresterone level wich happens when pregnant) Also good sign!
*Gas...
*Headache
*Good sense of smell
*Cramps

Really hoping for a bfp tomorrow since I really feel pregnant! My nipples never behave this way unless I'm pregnant. And I get pregnant easy, and we did hit the ovulation so... But at the same time it's too good to be true, getting pregnant 4 times on the first (or on no) try. And then I have 2 super early misscarriages too, both concieved on the first try. Would probably break a record if I'm pregnant now ;)
FX for you!!

Ha ha “I’m not symptom spotting” who the hell and I’m kidding lol

9DPO- sore nipples, shattered and starving. Slight temp rise today.

Need my OH to lock those tests away ha ha

Oh and I’ve been having some really light cramping. They are more tiny niggles. I can barely feel them

nixnax: FX! It sholud have been better to wait until af is due with testing. Feels like it's too late to stop testing once I started ;) I'm like "I don't want to test again tomorrow because I don't want to become disappointed with a bfn AGAIN" but on the other hand "What if tomorrow is the day that I get my BFP?" So tired of myself! Would be easier if I only had like one test left or something, but now I have 8 ;)

FX nixnax :dust: i have some low down mild cramping today... 7dpo. So impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->