1DPO Nov. 16 2017... and so it begins...

Pretty sure af will be a no-show!! ❤❤❤

I see it! Definitely think af will be a no show :D

8dpo here and feeling some slight cramps, I've ordered some cheapies from amazon but probably won't test till Tuesday which will be 11dpo

How are you all doing ladies? Any symptoms to report?

I am still on the fence about whether or not I am actually pregnant. Anyway, one thing I did notice is my bb's are sore, from tonight... something I didn't get the last time I was on Progesterone. I have dizzy spells, and nausea but could also be progesterone. Anyway, will see what Monday/Tuesday brings.

I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend. xo

Fx :dust:

Congrats Angelique I definitely see it! Hope you get a solid line soon so you'll feel better about it :)

AFM - AF showed her face today... I feel ok though. I think we're going to give ttc a break until the new year... It's so stressful on top of everything else!

Congrats Angelique I definitely see it! Hope you get a solid line soon so you'll feel better about it :)

AFM - AF showed her face today... I feel ok though. I think we're going to give ttc a break until the new year... It's so stressful on top of everything else!
:hugs::hugs:

I am 8dpo no sumptoms really. Yesterday I had some pinching and pulling in my uterus that lasted about an hour, could be a little bean snuggling in for the long haul, could be nothing.

Sending lots of baby dust to all you lovely ladies :dust::dust::dust:

9dpo and not really had many symptoms, but I didn't have any symptoms at all when I was pregnant with my son so not dwelling on it too much

Tested this morning cd28 at 10dpo with FMU and got bfn. Pics in my journal if you want a test to look at....

I so hope you're right Bev! Also really glad someone else can see what Im seeing, it makes me feel less crazy! :haha:

LOL it's always nice when someone else sees it too! :)

Bebe - how do I get to your journal? lol

I keep getting faint lines at night ladies. I have no idea what it all means... I got this last night...
Should I just call it a BFN and move on?

Attachments

• 27-11-2017.jpg
    27-11-2017.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
Shouldn't they be getting darker by now? And why no lines in the morning? I am freaking my own mind out so much.

I am going to email to my doc and ask what he wants me to do.

Thanks Bev... so you don't think it's an issue if I only get a line at night? :)

A lot of people test better with urine later in the day for some reason. I did with my second pregnancy :)

I wouldnt worry about the differences this early on. It can take 72 hours for some ladies for their hcg levels to double! It looks like a bfp to me! You can get to my journal by clicking on the journal logo in my signature :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->