1dpo= OCt 27, lucky thread. carrying over the luck from Sept 1 dpo

Smu was a bust, bfn today at 11 dpo. Oh well, someday maybe :)

Sorry. We're running same dpo as well. I poas this am. Was more like smu for me as well as went to Br at 630 ish which was more concentrated but had some of last nights deposit in it. 😳. So I didn't think it would be reliable. I read that sperm can throw it off. So I let it go and figured I'd re sleep and try. But it was less dark pee. So. Bfn for me as well.

Pink spotting just now, AF a couple days early :(

I've had spotting too early last 3 cycles, it sucks, I bought 50 mg b6 today so see if that helps:) x

No luck here this month, spotting turned to light flow with cramping. :( feeling bummed to be two days early.

Sorry kwynia. I'm holding out still. But Af usually on time if not day off. Gl next cycle

So sorry about af kwynia :( This ttc thing is tough, every month we get out hopes up (even if we try not to) and then it's all over and we have to start again. It's exhausting.

Heather hope af holds off for you! Looking forward to more tests!

AFM I'm 6 dpo so not much to report, just a one sided back pain that's been there since O. It's so random as I never have back pain but I know it can't be related to pregnancy as it would be way to early.

Sorry heather, I decide AF actually stands for "Aw F&@k!" :)

I'm only CD 6 feels like o is so far away! Over been taking 50mg b6 last two days and strangely my temps are up, coincedence? Apparently b6 is so important for fertility and a deficiency can prevent pregnancy xx

So how might you discover that your progesterone is low? While charting, there are a few things that you can see that may point to low progesterone, without having to get blood or saliva tests! These include:

Temperatures on or below the cover line.

A slow temperature rise at ovulation.

Temperatures falling multiple days before the onset of menstruation.

Spotting multiple days before the onset of menstruation.

A short luteal phase (it’s ideal if your luteal phase is 12-16 days, but 10 might not be a problem).

Fertile type cervical fluid during most of your luteal phase.

PMS.

Tender breasts.

Alone, any of these happening may not mean much, but if you have a few of these symptoms there is a good chance your progesterone levels are low.

I have a few of these symptoms so I think I have low progesterone and I'm hoping the b6 help:) xxxx

That's interesting Oasis, I've been wondering whether my progesterone is low as I read that if your nipples hurt after ovulation but your breasts don't (which is the case with me) it means your progesterone could be low. I don't chart though so don't know about my temps, but I don't really have any of the other symptoms, although I did get ewcm until 3dpo.

I am 6-7dpo today and feeling out already. A part of me is really hopeful as always, but deep down I know it's not my month and I'm already feeling really depressed about it!

I'm sorry you feel out already:( I must admit I've been the same for the last 3 cycles by that point, my boobs hurt from o to AF which can be a symptom of low progesterone, plus spotting several days before AF and a shorter lp so I'm hoping the b6 might help with it all, fingers crossed, I'm feeling awful today with a terrible cold and infected sinuses:( xxx

I feel the same as you steph. I'm 9 dpo but just don't feel like I'm gonna see a bfp this month as much as I want it! I have zero symtpms.

My luteal phase was only 11 this past month. Alarming. But maybe a fluke since my temps were all wonky. Who knows what day I really did O. Maybe I'll take some. How much to take oasis.

From what I've read most people start off at 50mg Heather, that's what I've got:) its supposed to be wonderful for increasing lp, stopping spotting and regulating hormones, that along with Agnus Castus are wonderful for TTC, I'm going to get some Agnus Castus (Vitex) too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->