1dpo= OCt 27, lucky thread. carrying over the luck from Sept 1 dpo

Hi ladies, I got my bfp yestetday!!!!! I still can't believe it and am very cautious but it's such a massive relief! We bd'd every other day instead on every day and used soft cups for the first time which I think helped a lot. Will keep my fingers crossed for you girls to join me in the 1st trimester soon!

steph CONGRATS.. at least one of us got a bfp. best of luck to you:happydance:

Steph that's wonderful news congratulations!!! :) xxxx

Congrats steph! You must be over the moon!

Thanks girls! I am kind of terrified and still not quite believing that this could be my final take-home baby but I'm so glad that at least we can still conceive. I was starting to become convinced my dh's newly diabetic sperm were useless (not that I told him that!).

Well back to square one :( Took a test this morning and the test line is barely visible. This bean isn't my sticky :nope: I think I'll start bleeding in the next couple of days so I'll still have a chance of getting my bfp before Christmas!

I think I o early this month. Had pos opk last night and near pos early am yesterday. Today had negative so idk if it happened already. And wait on temps to confirm. Was thinking on waiting this month out. Bd other day. Husband lost a daughter in August of 07. I didn't want to risk having baby on or near day she passed. But idk. Looking like timing was off.

I'm confused too heather, after having just one pos opk, well half the line was pos half wasn't I had a nice rise yest but today a tiny drop so I'm not sure I have o, opks are 100% neg now faded away to nothing so perhaps I'm not going to o this cycle:( xx

Oasis. To me looks like O. Even with tiny temp drop. But I'm always coming to you for help with the chart . Lol. Mine spiked as well as I suspected it might. Had ewcm late last night. Followed by bd in wee hours. We shall see tomorrow.

Thanks Heather got my CH today but my post o temps are weird too completely flatlined not had that before! I don't think I expect anything from this cycle as perhaps the vitamins need time to settle. Yay you timed everything perfectly! Xxxxx

I'm 1 dpo today, I got BD sat, sun, and tuesday so I hope I got it covered :) Good luck this cycle ladies :dust:

Thanks kw good luck to you too, you've got it covered:) xxx

Oasis that is weird the flat temps. But up still. Good timing kW. I hope to get ch couple days. To know. I guess it's in Gods hands now. As I was I guess not really trying this month. But I guess in the end even if I did end up prego next month, I could still go early and risk being near the date I didn't want to birth. I have no say in that. Really.

Well the only thing I could find really was either the thermometer which its no it that or stabilised hormones so I guess its a good thing? Xx

Hmm. Maybe I should try. I'm all over the place. But so are my hours.

Well my temps are still the same lol, so odd I've never had a chart like it, the other thing is usually after o I have sore boobs, feel sick, I've had nothing which is great as those are a sign of hormonal imbalance which is basically what pmt is, I've drastically changed my diet too and am only eating protein and veg/salad and cut out carbs and sugar so hmmmm I hope its not the thermometer, its just given me 36.75 twice in a row so its not stuck at 36.60 and it gives me diff temps throughout the day xxx

That is weird oasis. Total change in everything for you. Lol. I got my ch today. So let's see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->