1dpo so here we go.. fingers crossed

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Had positive opk Friday evening, Saturday. Sunday afternoon started going alittle lighter.

So AF due between 30th may and 1st June.

Anyone else testing around then?

I'll be testing around then. Probably 31st if AF doesn't show up before. AF is due 2nd June so a test should work then as i think i I'd today.

=) sending lots of luck hun

Of course hun =) lots of luck to you lovely xxx

So 2dpo - nothing really to report cervix high hard closed. Cm slightly wet

Update on cm - couple of blobs of slightly stretchy creamy cm checked 20mins after nothing just slightly wet again

Ill be testing then! AF due on the 30th.. had a very + OPK on the 18th so a bit later than expected...This is our second cycle..Good luck!!! :D

Good luck to you lovely =)

5Dpo today. Sore bbs thats all not feeling confident but we'll see

I'm testing 1st Junewhen AF is due! I'm determined I'm not testing early! Currently 3dpo and having loads of creamy cm.

I'm testing 1st Junewhen AF is due! I'm determined I'm not testing early! Currently 3dpo and having loads of creamy cm.

welcome and lots of luck lovely. i am too but i know i have absolutely no will power when it comes to testing lol.

3dpo - had heartburn very early this morning. tired but dd has been ill past few days and isnt sleeping well through the evening.

cm - a little creamy not much
cervix up and down - but feels tucked in, firm and closed.
runny nose - could be a touch of hayfever.

No hun. It's impossible with my DD she isn't sleeping right through the night so my sleep is disturbed most nights.

Oh i love temping I think I will find out if I have a bfp with temping before an hpt. Is you dd an infant?

Jumping on board too.. I'm 2dpo and trying to remain hopeful but not too needy at the same time, haha impossible though.

Good luck everyone :) my fingers are crossed for you all. X

Yeah she's 16month old this month. She's getting better sleeping but still has her moments and its like instant reaction for me to wake up. So for now I've been going by ewcm show and this month opk. Had 3 chemicals since October so fingers all crossed for this month.

Jumping on board too.. I'm 2dpo and trying to remain hopeful but not too needy at the same time, haha impossible though.

Good luck everyone :) my fingers are crossed for you all. X

Welcome lovely =) sending you lots of luck. Any symptoms or early tests ;) please share xxx

Fx crossed for you I've never had a chemical is that like a mc? I have had one of those.

I have been having tons of cramping the last 2 hrs debating on taking something for it. I hope this combined with my sore bbs are a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->