1dpo so here we go.. fingers crossed

Aw Ciz you must be over the moon x congrats again

BabyDust28
Tested this morn and still a bfn.. So assuming af may be paying me a visit soon. Yeah I use the early detection test upto 3 days when period due, so think I'm out.

It's hard to tell with me because I can get sore boobs and I get tired before coming on anyway, no other symptoms tbh apart from the ones earlier on. My temp has stayed at around 36.4 but I'm fairly new to checking so not sure what it means lol.

Never mind one day it will be us with our BFPS :) And I still get happy for everyone else.

How's things going for you? Xx

Remember, you're not out until the witch shows her ugly face. Each cycle o tell myself I won't symptom spot and won't obsess over it and guess what..... Every month i end up symptom spotting and obsessing over my body like mad.

I've got a cold today but the sore throat has gone. Still really really emotional, never known anything like this I just keep bursting into tears but I mean really sobbing. I don't seem to have any cramps today and bbs still aren't tender. Worries me slightly as they're usually tender around O so makes me worry if I have even O'd!! X

Do you use OPK? Had any cramping or ewcm? Don't worry I'm sure you did O but it's only natural to get a bit paranoid if you're not getting the tell tale signs that usually accompany it.

I'm incredibly spotty today and had a bit of a bad tum with af like cramps through the night. I got up in the end and put a pad on :( this does make me certain Af is on her way tiny hint of pink this morn.

Can't wait for next cycle xx

All the best! Will still stalk to see how you're getting on.

Aww nooo I'm still crossing everything for you chick.
I have a CBFM but didn't use it this month as we were on holiday when I was due to O and really didn't wana take it on holiday as its another excuse to obsess over it and let's face it people take a holiday when ttc to make it a little easier.

I don't seem to be as emotional today, really blocked nose and throat is fine now. But with the blocked nose I don't feel poorly just literally blocked nose.
I've still not got tender bbs, not peeing more, no cramps or bloating either. Al symptom seem to have gone. Although I've had very little appetite and heave at the thought of food. X

hi ladies just checking in to see how you are doing!

Magicdance- really hope that wasnt af on her way!

Babydust28 - all my symptoms disappeared at one point this time but started up again. **in fact i just went back to see my records of dpo and at 10dpo symptoms disappeared.

fingers crossed for you both =) xxxx

hi ladies just checking in to see how you are doing!

Magicdance- really hope that wasnt af on her way!

Babydust28 - all my symptoms disappeared at one point this time but started up again. **in fact i just went back to see my records of dpo and at 10dpo symptoms disappeared.

fingers crossed for you both =) xxxx

Thankyou :) fingers crossed then I'm trying to stay hopeful xx

Magicdance- how are you getting on? Crossing everything that the witch didn't show x

Hey ladies,
Af showed unfortunately :( but it's okay. Try again next time, just brings me closer to that Bfp hopefully! But thank you for thinking of me. :D

Hope you're both well xx

Hey ladies,
Af showed unfortunately :( but it's okay. Try again next time, just brings me closer to that Bfp hopefully! But thank you for thinking of me. :D

Hope you're both well xx

Grab OH and BD at every single opportunity ;-) good excuse anyway.
Hope you're ok and that's ace that you're staying positive, best way to be xx

Sorry to hear the witch arrived. But yes positive thinking for next cycle hun. Start taking folic acid if you haven't been already. Cm for me was my biggest indicator of ov coming on. So as soon as I noticed it becoming more slippery we tried to aim for sex every other day. So sending you lots of baby dust hun hope I'll be seeing your bfp lines in the pregnancy test gallery!!

Baby dust 28 - how's everything going for you now? Have you started testing or you still holding strong =) xxz

Ohh yes Hubby is going to know it hehe! :) that's what we did last try, SMEP style so will be all for that again. It makes sense every other day and I want to give myself more of a chance. Still trying the fertility super foods and will continue using PreSeed and see how that goes! Yes must get some more Folic Acid also look for some vitamins for him too maybe.

Hugs x

Sorry to hear the witch arrived. But yes positive thinking for next cycle hun. Start taking folic acid if you haven't been already. Cm for me was my biggest indicator of ov coming on. So as soon as I noticed it becoming more slippery we tried to aim for sex every other day. So sending you lots of baby dust hun hope I'll be seeing your bfp lines in the pregnancy test gallery!!

Baby dust 28 - how's everything going for you now? Have you started testing or you still holding strong =) xxz

Yes still holding out- don't ask me how!! Usually in testing daily by now!
All my symptoms have gone, should be feeling tired - I'm the opposite I'm waking before my alarm and I'm wide awake it's all crazy.
I was gonna test on Sunday but because af is due Monday I think I should wait until midweek if she doesn't show.

Weirdly I'm not itching to test like usual, maybe I've just lost hope after seeing so many BFNs all the time or maybe because I have no symptoms.

I find it crazy how usually after O I have tender bbs and even still now I have nothing at all, also 1-2 weeks before af I get bloated and haven't got any bloating..... I wish I knew my body more as its sending me crazy.

How you getting on? Feeling ok? Has it sunk in yet? Xx

How long you been trying hun? Maybe your just more relaxed this time round since your symptoms are different. Really hope af stays away.

I'm ok hun. Been having spells of being nauseous. Hope this time I don't get m/s as bad as I did with daughter.
I'm still nervous I'll lose this one so maybe when I hit 6weeks I can relax more. Xx

How long you been trying hun? Maybe your just more relaxed this time round since your symptoms are different. Really hope af stays away.

I'm ok hun. Been having spells of being nauseous. Hope this time I don't get m/s as bad as I did with daughter.
I'm still nervous I'll lose this one so maybe when I hit 6weeks I can relax more. Xx

Aww keep positive, you have your sticky bean :)

Erm we've been trying on and off for a while now but this cycle has been loads more BD'ing and I O'd on holiday so that could be a good thing.

Af was due today but no sign an no feelings she's coming either so I'm hopeful xx

Yeah it feels different compared to the last ones. I think it's just that ok so we got our positive test then it's goes all quiet until the scan phase. Maybe when I sort out telling my midwife things will feel more real and good =)

It took us around 6months to conceive our first and that was basically not having a clue about cm timing etc. I was getting unbelievably frustrated because it seems like everyone one was so fertile that they just blink and their pregnant lol with announcements coming at you from everywhere but when we did get our bfp it was really nice as I had no symptoms just gut feeling to test.

That's great no af and no sign of its arrival. So when do you think you'll test?

Yeah it feels different compared to the last ones. I think it's just that ok so we got our positive test then it's goes all quiet until the scan phase. Maybe when I sort out telling my midwife things will feel more real and good =)

It took us around 6months to conceive our first and that was basically not having a clue about cm timing etc. I was getting unbelievably frustrated because it seems like everyone one was so fertile that they just blink and their pregnant lol with announcements coming at you from everywhere but when we did get our bfp it was really nice as I had no symptoms just gut feeling to test.

That's great no af and no sign of its arrival. So when do you think you'll test?

I've tested twice and both BFN.
I have had black substance when I wee and wipe for the last 3 days and nothing in my pants, seems that it's more brown now but still only when k wee. I have no clue what's going on??

How are you feeling? Xx

I was wondering how you were getting on! Where abouts are you in your cycle? Still have my fingers crossed for you xx very strange with the black though, have you been in any pain?

Hope you and bean are well too :D xx

Hey ladies. Unfortunately I lost this one too. Started bleeding last Monday. Had scan Wednesday and nothing was seen so I must have passed it Tuesday. Drained is understatement but now cause this is my 4th loss since October I'm getting bloods done in hope there may be an answer xxx

Hey ladies. Unfortunately I lost this one too. Started bleeding last Monday. Had scan Wednesday and nothing was seen so I must have passed it Tuesday. Drained is understatement but now cause this is my 4th loss since October I'm getting bloods done in hope there may be an answer xxx

oh no i am so so sorry to hear that chick.

my thoughts are with you and prayers xx

I was wondering how you were getting on! Where abouts are you in your cycle? Still have my fingers crossed for you xx very strange with the black though, have you been in any pain?

Hope you and bean are well too :D xx

Hey
No i had no pain at all which is why its just mad, after two BFN's and now the black / brown substance has stopped i don't know what to think. i called the non emergency NHS line and they said maybe a mc but i don't think so as no pain and the both tests are BFN. Also it lasted the length a period would so maybe just a very crazy cycle.

i am gonna keep my eye on it and anything else that seems strange I'm going straight to see my GP.

how are you? xx

I'm 1DPO too, due with AF on the 30th! I think I'll try not to test before the 28th lol Last month I must've spent like 60 bucks on pregnancy tests... ^_^''

Oops misread, I thought this was a june thread lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->