1DPO- tell me your symptoms

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by livebychance, Apr 1, 2011.

1. livebychance

livebychance Well-Known Member

month 4 on ttc #4 stupid mireana messed everything up in my body. always got preg on the 1st time, now just seems like its taking forever. got my neg opk today so today i am considering 1dop. postive opk on 30th &31st, bd on the 28th and 30th ( hope was enough been just uber busy ) temp went from 98.7 to 99.1, and i have to pee 20x's more than i normally do, back ache, and weird flutter in tummy. hate this tww, but hopefully this month is mine. Tell me your TWW symptoms that got you a BFP! i need to keep myself ocuppied for 2 weeks

2. ARRIELLE

ARRIELLE Well-Known Member

Honestly a embryo can not implant until it is atleast 6dpo, when it becomes a blastocyst...so they sai from 1-6dpo anything you are feeling is in your head, or related to ovulation, not pregnancy... I didnt feel anything until like 8 or 9 dpo(i felt tugging and oulling and a burning feeling in my uterus and my back hurt, but it was all mild).. I tested and it was negative. Then 12dpo i woke up cramping(not painful but annoying and obviously there) and to a dollar tree hpt and got a bfp... On april fools lol

3. readyformore

readyformore Well-Known Member

I'm ttc #4 also!
    This is my 9th cycle :dohh: and I'm loosing patience and confidence.

I'm somewhere in dpo land. I don't do opks or bbt and I have this really oddly long fertile phase this month. So I'm somewhere between 1-4 dpo. Right now, I'm feeling really really sick (headache, stuffy and runny nose, and horrible chest rattling cough. 2 of my kids are sick too).

So, at least this horrible virus is saving me from symptom spotting.

4. FngrsCrossed

FngrsCrossed Well-Known Member

Hi there...I am in 2WW pergatory:cry: :coffee:too. I am 6 dpo so my testing date is coming up. Ok ok I admit, I have been POAS before time. Nothing yet, and I knew it was too early, but oh well 2WW's get pretty boring lol. Anyhow I like you guys had Mirena too. I got mine out beginng cycle 3-14. Never lost AF (who is honestly and in secret, no Aunt of mine! lol) Let's see 1 dpo..I was extremely awake, light cramps, and had creamy CM. Other than that there wasn't very much happening. My "issues" now aren't all that major. I just have a dull backache, a little grouchy (but my wanna' be AF does that to me too. lol) I am refusing to symptom fish, although I want to magnify every single toenail tingle at times. I checked my Cervix a couple of times...don't ask how that went kmsl I have no idea what the heck i was doing down there and it was a HAM (Hot awful mess)...even made DH do it once, he was as clueless as I was:-k...kmsl probably TMI there....but it is funny! :rofl:

5. livebychance

livebychance Well-Known Member

i got my BFP today only 5 DPO with no symptoms....so GOOd LUCK